Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cycling group in Kilcock co Kildare

Options
  • 10-07-2008 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I have started cycling 4 months ago and I'm a bit fed up of being on my onw... I was wondering if somebody knew a cycling group in Kilcock Co kildare? If yes could you please give me the details... If there isn't let's start one!

Fred

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LDB

This group Naas Wheelworx might be handy(ish) for you http://naascc.terapad.com/index.cfm?fa=contentGeneric.vfinhdiqigkuvzoi

and there is an event soon which some Boardies are doing
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055330022

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭rp

A group seems to start from the square in Maynooth on Sunday mornings, dunno who they are. But your idea is a good one - I'd be up for a spin now & then (Maynooth).
    - Roy

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Fredo

Hi Rp
    If you want you can send me a PM and we can get in touch to go for a spin...
    Cheers
    Fred

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Itsfixed

Hi

I'm based in Celbridge in co. Kildare and have just built up a racing bike, so keen to get out and about the local area, whether Maynooth or Kilcock.

RP, Fredo, are you up for a spin this weekend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭ROK ON

Hi. Would be interested in coming along sometimes. Usuallly cycle from Castleknock, via Maynooth to Naas (and sometimes onto Newbridge, Kildare, Portarlington, or Blessington). Would welcome the opportunity to do this as part of a casual group.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Fredo

Yep I'm up for it. Maybe Sunday ? Can you PM me and we can arrange something? I'm a beginner I'm not very good (yet :D ) ie I do 50km on mostly flat road in 2h40 with 2 (2/3 minutes) breaks.

Advertisement