Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

digitising plan... where in Dublin city centre?

Options
  • 10-07-2008 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi there, hopefully someone can advise me where I can get an architectural plan scanned in and output onto a CDrom, so that I can open it in photoshop/corel draw at home.

Thing is, the plan's quite big! Any ideas of who could do it in the city centre?

Thanks in advance
    Decbrad
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Hank_Scorpio

What size is it?

If it's like a map, I'd do it like this

http://www.oziexplorer3.com/eng/scanmap.html

You could try contacting Map centers and things like that, but I don't know of a scanner that is huge, drum scanners can be quite big, could do the job for you, you'd need to contact some printing or repro houses.

You could also take a photo of it lying out flat, you'd have to get a direct angle on it, but it could work, or photograph it in sections and stitch back together in photoshop.

Advertisement