Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Furious Bi Teenager!"Bi Fashion Trend"

Options
  • 10-07-2008 2:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭

Im 18 and still in school.I came out at 14 after sleeping with a girl in my year, I now have a bf. I love Cock,I love pussy.I love people for who they are not what they are.....
    It was quite a struggle for me to come out in an all girls convent school in Crumlin. I had Dyke etc written on my locker and all the girls thought I fancied them(Serious lack of talent in my school :P)

This year I was told that "It is in my fashion, to be bi" Im what you would call a rock chick. Apparently im not really attracted to other women....I just pretend to keep in with my Image!
    It has recently been brought to my attention that in this new "Emo" scene it is cool to be bi. But most are just experimenting. They will kiss other boys/girls but that were it stops. Dont get in the elevator if you arent gonna go down!!!:p:p But what should teenagers like me do?????? Im not doing it to be cool its who I am,how I feel!

What do you think about this new attitude! They are scared of something so they pretend it doesn exist!???:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

I think I'm wondering why you care what anyone else thinks? :)
    You are your own person, who gives a crap if they believe it or not, as long as you're happy in who you are, thats all that matters :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

I don't get what you are asking other than giving us your sexual CV.

Why not go down to Outhouse and find some like minded furious bi teenagers to discuss this with?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

Maybe we could meet up in person to talk about it ;).

Seriously though, forget about everyone else. If theyre mocking you for being different, then they themselves are obviously on a crusade to "fit in". And that makes them sad. Be who you want to be.

Plus its not as if your anti-boys so it not like you will be on a sex-drought either way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

You've gone from a situation where everyone felt threatened by your sexuality to one where no one takes it seriously enough to be threatened. The latter is a far better situation to find yourself in. Its annoying but everyone has an opinion and what means the whole world to one person can be nothing but a fashion trend to another.

Look at it this way, if you want to experiment, theres loads of people to try it out with. Problem comes if you're looking for something meaningful, can't be any help with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

So what if youlike both sexes? Some people are just greddy! Also it doubles your chances of pulling! Seriously though, I would just be happy you have your health and not worry about other people, if they have a problem with you and your sexual preferances, then they have a problem not you! Just enjoy the ride!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

Don't stress it. Sure, it's a fashion, but it was also a "fashion" ten years ago when I was in school. In truth I think it's an age thing - a lot of girls (and guys) in their teens are struggling to find themselves and for many this is part of the search. Ok, some may be doing it just to get attention, but their actions don't change who you are. Of course, it's easy for me to say this with the convenience of hindsight - I hated it when I was your age too.

The important thing is that you are lucky enough to feel comfortable with yourself at what is in truth a young age. As much as you can, just ignore the shít you're getting off people - they're childish and frankly not worth stressing over. :) And you'll be out into the "big bad world" soon enough, and hopefully this'll all seem unimportant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

Yeah, it's not really a new attitude, it's an old one that keeps reappearing in different guises. It's easier for people not to take bisexuality seriously and to label it as 'experimenting', and what makes it all the more tricky is that there will be people at your age who ARE just experimenting. I know it's irritating but on the plus side, you'll soon be out of that environment, and past the age where people think in terms of 'experimenting' or just saying something for the sake of being 'cool' or whatever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭david_the_great

HouseHippo wrote: »
    Im 18 and still in school.I came out at 14 after sleeping with a girl in my year, I now have a bf. I love Cock,I love pussy.I love people for who they are not what they are.....
    It was quite a struggle for me to come out in an all girls convent school in Crumlin. I had Dyke etc written on my locker and all the girls thought I fancied them(Serious lack of talent in my school :P)

This year I was told that "It is in my fashion, to be bi" Im what you would call a rock chick. Apparently im not really attracted to other women....I just pretend to keep in with my Image!
    It has recently been brought to my attention that in this new "Emo" scene it is cool to be bi. But most are just experimenting. They will kiss other boys/girls but that were it stops. Dont get in the elevator if you arent gonna go down!!!:p:p But what should teenagers like me do?????? Im not doing it to be cool its who I am,how I feel!

What do you think about this new attitude! They are scared of something so they pretend it doesn exist!???:mad::mad::mad::mad:

ok as much as i hate to sat it-0 this IS true- most emo ppl decide they are bi- one or two i know have admitted that its just for the status- however i dont agree thqat this is the case with you as you obviously have been openly bi for the last 4 years- therefore before the emo's were around and aswell as that i dont think someone would lie for trend for that long- you will just have to try harder to convinve your friends of this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 xenya

Wow, that's a ridiculous comment. 'In your fashion' !! I think a lot of Irish people just don't get the concept of bisexuality - maybe it's Catholic guilt. Forget the stereotypes and good for you for being out and proud!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

+1 for xenya's comment. If that is how you feel then you should say s*d everyone else. It's what the people closest to you that counts, if someone calls you names, THEY have the problem not you. As the saying goes, 'sticks & stones can break my bones, but names can never hurt me' (or the BDSM version - whips & chains excite me!)

Be happy for who and what you are and don't listen to other people, if they can't accept you as a person, then it's thier loss. :cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement