Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North Strand???

Options
  • 10-07-2008 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Hi

I know this is Dublin county north forum but I want to throw a question out there anyway...im thinking of moving to Marino, it looks like a nice area, however ive heard that Fairview is a rough area, especially at night. Ive heard of gangs drinking in Fairview park, and trouble on the strand road. As a father of young children this concerns me. Can anyone shed any light on these concerns?

Much appreciated

Brendan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

I'd be surprised if you get many replies here as North Strand / Marino is in Dublin City...

Have you tried posting in that forum?

All I'll say about Marino is it's not that bad an area. It's got a few trouble makers, but I've friends who've bought properties and reared perfectly decent children there as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Brendan777

Thanks! Ive been banned from the Dub City Forum for insulting sum guy who was really rude to me. Like I said I wouldnt have any problem living there myself, its just my kids safety as they grow older I would worry about. Im from Ballyfermot so ive a good idea of the kind of damage a few kids full of vodka can do.

Thanks for ur reply.

brendan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Brendan, your other post has been moved to Dublin City. It's unfortunate that you're banned from there but you can log out and view the forum and any answers people give.

Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement