Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking to meet some new friends

Options
  • 10-07-2008 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭

just moved here from america to live with my girlfriend. looking to meet some new mates and get the $uck out of the house. im out in kilkerrin, co. galway. i love the area, but i need to get out and start mingling a bit. anyone around want to grab some beers or something, just let me know.

brett

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭turf

is that anywhere near galway city?

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭tribesman44

turf wrote: »

about 45 minutes away

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

turf wrote: »

http://www.tuam-guide.com/kilkerrin.htm

Welcome to Galway Brett :)

biko wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

Better off trying the County Galway forum buddy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Fly High

I'm from Glenamaddy, living in Galway, man there is nothing to town around those towns, get out!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Sure, you could test out some of my new toy's that I bought including Jigsaw blades, angle grinder and gas cylinders :eek:

So when do ya wanna meet? Could you bring me some heavy duty bin-bags and a hockey mask too? cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Sure, you could test out some of my new toy's that I bought including Jigsaw blades, angle grinder and gas cylinders :eek:

So when do ya wanna meet? Could you bring me some heavy duty bin-bags and a hockey mask too? cheers!

Gas cylinder is a new toy?? Weren't you ever thought not to play with matches?

Ah no, it's probably for a welder or something is it....I got myself an nice big cylinder of Argon gas there recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

I almost forgot the best part... Also have a chainsaw

Anyone got a bag of lime handy?

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭stevecrow74

Ah no, it's probably for a welder or something is it....I got myself an nice big cylinder of Argon gas there recently.

see.. now you can play the endless game of Tag :D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

I almost forgot the best part... Also have a chainsaw

Anyone got a bag of lime handy?

my "friends" ahem up in Donegal have some, i can send it down to you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭July

Kilkerrin/Clonberne are playing Milltown in the Football Championship this Saturday in Tuam Stadium. Match starts at 7pm. You'll be sure to meet some of your neighbours there. Your local will probably be busy afterwards also.

In rural Galway, the local social scene revolves around the pitch, the pub and the church.

Is your girlfriend local?

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Fly High

Indeed post match the Country Inn in Clonbern is probably the place to be, some of my friends do physio...

July wrote: »
    Kilkerrin/Clonberne are playing Milltown in the Football Championship this Saturday in Tuam Stadium. Match starts at 7pm. You'll be sure to meet some of your neighbours there. Your local will probably be busy afterwards also.

In rural Galway, the local social scene revolves around the pitch, the pub and the church.

Is your girlfriend local?

she has only been in kilkerrin for a year. she was living in tuam for a while before that

Louise~ wrote: »
    I'm from Glenamaddy, living in Galway, man there is nothing to town around those towns, get out!! :pac:

lol, i kind of like the quiet here. its nice to have no noise at night. been to galway city and tuam a bunch of times. any good pubs in roscommon? im just trying to see something else besides the city. it gets old down there

Advertisement