Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell bus timetable

Options
  • 10-07-2008 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭

Hi,

I've had a look around the internet and haven't been able to find the bus timetable and routes for the shuttle bus out to Dell in Raheen. If anyone knows where I could find this info or has the timetable to hand I'd appreciate the help! Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 limerickliving

I'm not familiar with the dell bus timetable, but I think your best bet would be to ring the dell reception and ask them for the bus details.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Dell bus service is run by a private company so it is very unlikely that there is an online schedule available outside of Dell, however I know there are a few routes at different times due to altering shift patterns.

You really will need to contact your manager or Dell directly for the correct schedule, you will most likely be asked for your Dell ID badge when boarding the bus too.

Bus Eireann also run a service that will take you out to the Raheen Industrial Estate from the city centre if your stuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

You can get the dell bus timetable from security in emf 3.

I dont have the timetable on me but there are 3 routes, ennis road bus which serves ballananty, high road, st marys credit union, brown thomas and then out to dell via raheen.

The other 2 buses do corbally and castletroy.

Anyway, there will always be 2 buses at brown thomas about 40-45 minutes before your shift starts.

Advertisement