Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting Your Goal Clips On YouTube

Options
  • 10-07-2008 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know how I can get my saved goal clips from my PS2 memory card onto Youtube? Or is recording the screen with a camera the easiest option?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭pesireland

Does anyone know how I can get my saved goal clips from my PS2 memory card onto Youtube? Or is recording the screen with a camera the easiest option?

yeah most people just use their camera phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

My camera phone can't connect to my laptop, what a loada' bollox!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭pesireland

Nailz wrote: »
    My camera phone can't connect to my laptop, what a loada' bollox!!!

thats cause ur from cavan and ur phone is the size of a 1980's stereo, and ur laptop is probarbly the first design ever out:p

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Smartly Dressed

Camera phone it is then! If I get any clips up, I'll probably link to them. Who knows, it might even turn into a competition of some sort.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

pesireland wrote: »
    thats cause ur from cavan and ur phone is the size of a 1980's stereo, and ur laptop is probarbly the first design ever out:p
    My phone is actually a slim and light Nokia V810 Silver, type it into google to fullfil you eminently ignorant mind (and the guy that said thank you). :pac: ;) And my Laptop is a Dell Inspiron 1720, you know the colourfull one you see in the adds... So there goes your argument! :P

Let me guess, Carlow, you have a boring worthless Telit G83,
    2360_150.jpg
    and a boring, crappy Toshiba 1900 laptop.
    laptop.gif
    :D
    Oh well, look on the bright side, atleast you're not a main Meath person. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement