Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

changing from a touring bike to racer

Options
  • 10-07-2008 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

i got a touring bike just under a month ago for a tour of europe that i was supposed to do but it's after falling through and now i want to get into racing so i'm trying to sell my tourer and pick up a pretty good racer, probably looking to get one second hand so that i can get a better spec one. the tourer is a claud butler regent and i have the receipt with a service left on it. if anyone knows anyone looking for a tourer or trying to sell their racer i'd love to hear about it. cheers guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭stuf

thread here by a guy looking for a tourer

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055330262

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭niceonetom

i'd put it up on the usual suspects: adverts.ie, buyandsell, gumtree.ie etc. but probably not ebay (that's just me).

use pictures in your adds, and give the full spec, they do help. and link to you add here, we like to have a gawk :D.

good luck.

Advertisement