Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malahide to Swords bus

Options
  • 10-07-2008 5:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭

Does anyone know the bus service to Swords from Malahide? And back. Would be looking at around the times of 9am and 5pm. I looked up the 102 route which goes from Sutton train station to the airport and says it goes through Malahide but there are no times of when it would be in Malahide or Swords....does anyone else do this commute by bus? And where are the bust stops in both towns? Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

From Suttonn Station you should allow 20-25 minutes for it to reach Malahide. The bus route is very quiet so it won't matter where you get on in terms of capacity - choose somewhere convenient to where you're living or the main village otherwise (I believe there's a stop near the garage).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭markyedison

from swords get the 102 from the stop on main street opposite the garda station & penneys.

The timing from the airport to swords is erratic, it can be anything from 10 mins up to 30 mins on a wet day.

Marky

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭swordsinfo

Does the 230 not go that direction for you?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

The 230 is now the 102 - it goes from the airport to Sutton.

shows you how much i know but thats great info cause I need to get the bus from malahdei to collect the car !! does it leave from outside the dart station?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

TIMETABLE 102 :)

If you scroll down it gives the route and stops.

Winner cheers and thanks again!

Advertisement