Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I harve bewen drinkin agsinm!!111!1!11

Options
  • 28-06-2008 2:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭

I've been drinking again ¬_¬

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Just had my first tattoo done, really like it and cant wait to get more! :D
    I look this sexy all the time ladies. Rarrr
    I <3s mudkipz
    3hrj5kypl1ydfnun6jq2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Winters wtf!
    Also wtf is it? better pic pls

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Cartoon character from tv. Ill try and get a better picture of it later. Couldnt find a picture online.

Is it a transformer? Looks like a transfer :-/
    im suspicious cos it's you....

*notices a few names in the user list* o.0
    jaysis even the sister!

Feel free to rip on Winters there. He's been found out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

I've been drinking again ¬_¬

mfj8e2fr5y6vcnbj0bh.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Link to the original pic of your avatar pls wincest.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is why you should always get inked sober. wanna end up with a actimel tattoo?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Wilburt wrote: »
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is why you should always get inked sober. wanna end up with a actimel tattoo?

Honestly, as long as i could keep it hidden i wouldnt mind all that much.

But truth be told, i think i'll save my money for something a little less silly.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

What chewing gum packet did you get that out of or was it one of them machines you stick a euro into?

• Advertisement

He got it from an Actimel :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭zoemax

It's a tranfer from an Actimel pack. My two year old's arms are covered in them and he goes mad when they wash off in the bath. He can't understand why his tattoos are washing off whilst Daddy's tattoos stay on :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

zoemax wrote: »
    It's a tranfer from an Actimel pack. My two year old's arms are covered in them and he goes mad when they wash off in the bath. He can't understand why his tattoos are washing off whilst Daddy's tattoos stay on :D
    Because you never wash ;)

Nah just kidding that's kinda cute, out of interest would you have any objection to him getting one when he's older?

Although I'm old enough my dad is very much against them (self mutilation he calls it) and it kinda bothers me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

I think about 20 is the perfect age to get tattooed,you are old enough for a bit of thought to have at least gone in to it.If my kids wanted tattoos i would definately go with them and make sure they got something decent,might get myself a little something as well:D.I cant really tell them not to get tattoos cause i have them and also piercings i would have no problem with as long as they went somewhere decent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭zoemax

I have to agree with Marti101. I don't think running out to get inked at 18 is a great idea, although each to their own. I think that at least forearms and other easily visible body parts should be left until you are a bit older. People tend to make judjements as we all know and at 18/19 visible tattoos may cause problems in work, etc. I would have no problem with my son getting tattooed. My dad has a couple and both my brother and I have some. In fact I hope to get one of the Dad's replictaed on my leg soon, except a bit clearer than his 40 year old one is!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

zoemax wrote: »
    I have to agree with Marti101. I don't think running out to get inked at 18 is a great idea...quote]

Personaly i think that if the person had been planning it for a few months/years before they were 18, then its ok, but if some one just decided to go out and get a tattoo "for the buzz" on their 18th birthday, then that is just well... silly.

Advertisement