Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

go back to panelbeater?

Options
  • 10-07-2008 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭

Almost 12 months on, would you go back to the panel beater who worked on your 3 year old car and did something wrong with your aircon that has today ended up costing you €700.

I hate to repeat myself but I'm banging my head off the wall with me mum and she's about to compromise the car and the ability to sell it,IMO, on by not bothering to fix it.

Go back to panelbeater and expect satisfaction? 1 vote

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

To be honest, the panel beater will more than likely laugh at you! If you had gone back straight away you would have had a chance, but a year later, he won't take any blame for the damage

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

PS, thanks to HF3 for the reply last time...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

BrynW wrote: »
    To be honest, the panel beater will more than likely laugh at you! If you had gone back straight away you would have had a chance, but a year later, he won't take any blame for the damage

PS, there were other mechanical issues as a result of the work and he did repair and re-gas the aircon- it's on the bill. The problem is a result of a moving part touching something and there is absolutely no question the problem is a result of the damage/ repair. Maybe this might soften his cough.

Advertisement