Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2009 Citroën C3 Picasso...

Options
  • 10-07-2008 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭

Citroën C3 Picasso. Due to be launched early 2009.

Comments/thoughts......?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Fixed your link :D

car looks interesting ...website is a PITA

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Fiat Sedici is the first thing that popped into my head when I saw it. Nice all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭dloob

I like the A Pillars design. The website seems to go out of it's way to make it difficult to look at the car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

For some reason it reminds me of the old Opel Agila

VauxhallAgila-New19582003124915.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

JHMEG wrote: »
    For some reason it reminds me of the old Opel Agila

VauxhallAgila-New19582003124915.jpg

Yep - reminded me of that too - with a touch of Nissan Note.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I wonder how big the car is, and if it's actually based on the C4? the C3's been out for ages now, can't imagine they based it on that. could be related to the new Berlingo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

I presume the petrols with be from the BMW/PSA collaboration and the oil burners are the usual HDi affairs?

You would have to ask why though... it's not like any of these in MPVs have been a roaring sales success have they?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

maybe not here, but on the continent there are quite a lot of Berlingo Multispace, Caddy Life, and similar vanny yokes. also you see a lot more Renault Modus etc than you do here.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

colm_mcm wrote: »
    maybe not here, but on the continent there are quite a lot of Berlingo Multispace, Caddy Life, and similar vanny yokes. also you see a lot more Renault Modus etc than you do here.

Agreed - these kind of busses are lot more popular in other European countries.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,244 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

A slightly better photo of the C3 Picasso:
    [URL="javascript:self.close();"]car_photo_264282_25.jpg[/URL]

Next generation C3 is being launched early next year afaik so the Picasso version is most likely based on that rather than the current C3 which has been around for about 5 years now. The next C3 will use the Peugeot 207 platform, the 3 door version will replace the C2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

Aren't Citroen producing some really good looking cars these days ? I mean the C4 isn't ugly the C5 and C6 are beauts and the C4 Picasso would nearly make me want to have kids !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

similar to the 1007 imo, both redicolous looking machines.

french cars depreciation in this country is huge...huge i tells ya

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

RobAMerc wrote: »
    Aren't Citroen producing some really good looking cars these days ? I mean the C4 isn't ugly the C5 and C6 are beauts and the C4 Picasso would nearly make me want to have kids !

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭Kafer

Could be the basis for the new Berlingo van. VW did them same with the Touran/ Caddy a few years back.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

RobAMerc wrote: »
    the C4 Picasso would nearly make me want to have kids !

I take it the missus isnt quite up to scratch?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,384 ✭✭✭pred racer

Táck wrote: »

french cars depreciation in this country is huge...huge i tells ya

Which is why I buy em when they are 3-4 years old.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

just before they get troublesome, good call !

Advertisement