Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any tattoo parlour in Dublin that will accept my 14 year old brother

Options
  • 10-07-2008 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Ok well I am 23 and my bro is 14, having just got a tattoo and showed him he said he wanted one also, my mam is not 100% against the idea but says no. So I said what I will do is give him the money that his tattoo will cost and presume he will buy a game with that money and since there is no Irish law on tattoo-ing then he should be ok right? I know a really nice place across the road form the hardrock cafe in temple bar, will they take him? I know a place that will for sure but its not the cleanest place (still respectable mind you) but would prefere if he went to this place (I think it is called the Zulu)

Anyways, anyone any info on this? and i will not acompeny him due to the fact i will have my head ripped off by my mam if he gets caught

PS mods and admins I double posted on instructions that there is a body mod forum, you can delete my other thread if needed I just didnt see this one

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Nowhere will tattoo a 14 year old and if they do they should be shut down and beaten. Get him to wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭who's yer one?

i doubt any tattooist with any cop on will tattoo a 14 yr old. it's gonna be on him for life - if i'd gotten a tattoo at that age id have a huge green frog on my hip! (dang glad i waited a while)
    i know a few people who got one at 16, i dunno if they just faked being 18, but maybe he could fake being a 16 yr old pretending to be 18 some eejit tattooist will look the other way.
    and you're just gonna pretend you knew nothing about this and let him deal with yr ma himself? nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Apolagies, but it's violating the charter.
    Take the advice given here and get him a game of some sort, something that he won't hate in years to come.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement