Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

clutch pedal

Options
  • 10-07-2008 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭

when i press down the clutch and depress the clutch you can it squeak. it all fells like it pops at different stages. what could be the problem. its fine changing gears.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

The clutch cable just needs some grease i would say!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Make/Model/Year/Mileage.......?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

The make and model are important. Some makes have issues with the master clutch cylinder.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭jayok

The make and model are important. Some makes have issues with the master clutch cylinder.

Like Hondas! (first hand experience) :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

jayok wrote: »
    Like Hondas! (first hand experience) :)
    Me too! Thats why I was asking.

Just got mine changed. The last Accord I had needed a change as well. Cant complain too much though I guess. It's about the only thing that ever goes wrong with them.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

jayok wrote: »
    Like Hondas!

Some VW Group models suffer from this too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

its a fait punto 02. nearly 93,000 on the clock

Advertisement