Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

buying car

Options
  • 10-07-2008 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

Hi
    I've just got my licence and want to buy a new car but don't want the hassle of trying to get rid of the old one does anyone have any advice on garages doing trade ins killing two birds with one stone. or is that a bad idea?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Toon--soldier

What type of car is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

And what type or car are you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Brabus

First of all, congrats on getting your license.
    If you don't want the hassle of selling the car then just trade it in against the new one.But a word of warning..

the price you get for your trade in will be alot less than if you want to sell privately.In other words it'll cost you more to get the new car.

If you're not too bothered 'bout that then go for it.

Me myself I would try to sell private and if i needed to go and get extra finance for the new car.

Again its totally up to yourself what you want to do.

Hope thats some help to you.

Advertisement