Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Than 1 Handset With NTL Phone Question

Options
  • 10-07-2008 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Does anyone know its possible to have more than one handset connected to the NTL digital service
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

BuilderBob wrote: »
    Does anyone know its possible to have more than one handset connected to the NTL digital service
    Thanks

What I did was I ran a phone cable from the back of the upc modem and ran it back to where all my other phones points meet, in my case this was in an outside box. I joined them there and all my existing phone points were working again.

I also done the same in my brothers house. His was easier as there was a phone point already in the room where his pc was and I just ran a cable from his modem into that phone point and that went up to the attic where all the other phone points were and joint them all to that one.

Another option is to get a couple of cordless handsets.

Advertisement