Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polar and Vista

Options
  • 10-07-2008 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone has had major problems with uploading HR files with the polar interface to computer with Vista OS?

Or possibly more importantly, has anybody experienced difficulties and figured out how to fix it???

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭paddyb

i have the same problem but I havent found a fix yet

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Anzer123

its quite annoyin!

I was on a friends comp the other day and thought id found the fix and said to myself 'doont forget that website now'. tried lookin for it now and cant find it.

On a similar subject, does anyone know if its possible to upload files online as i am goin to france for a bit of ridin and wouldn mind having the hr data from the rides...but the watch will be full after a day or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭smithslist

Anzer123 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone has had major problems with uploading HR files with the polar interface to computer with Vista OS?

Or possibly more importantly, has anybody experienced difficulties and figured out how to fix it???

Cheers

wats problems are you havin, i am using polar and vista and i remember at the start i had problems, but i got it workin with no big issues, not fully sure how i fixed the problem thou, but i think i downloaded a vista update from polar website....

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Anzer123

smithslist wrote: »
    wats problems are you havin, i am using polar and vista and i remember at the start i had problems, but i got it workin with no big issues, not fully sure how i fixed the problem thou, but i think i downloaded a vista update from polar website....

When downloading the file transfer stops about half way through. Ive read in a few places of others having similar problems but cant find the fix...

Ill look for a vista update though cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭stuf

Are you on Vista Service Pack 1? Might be worth uninstalling the service pack to see if that works. My inner geek says get rid of Vista altogether but try SP1 first

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭smithslist

im using vista ultimate, not sure of the difference, ill check to see if i can find the update.....im using polar ver 4.03.050, if that helps

Advertisement