Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online reading for Kittipp

• 10-07-2008 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi, would really love an online reading...here are 8 random numbers as requested!

3, 11, 28, 33, 39, 45, 53, 55

thank you very much!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭psychic-hack

Kittip
    Hi Kittip, thanks for the numbers - I think it might make for a better reading as its the nearest thing to the person being read for choosing their cards themselves. Well we'll see!

Here is what came up:
    Overall this is another reading with a majority of Major Arcana - and they are highly positive ones you'll be glad to hear. The Sun and the Star beside each other show absolute bliss ahead in your personal life.
    Good health and vitality, and happy reunions with loved ones. At its most obvious the Sun means hot places, pleasure and freedom. The Chariot indicates victory - even though the odds appeared to be against you..
    Character:
    The 7 of wands, the card of potential. In times of adversity you can stand your ground courageously.
    You can speak up for yourself assertively. You may be gifted at speaking or singing! You are drawn to empirical sciences but also want to look beyond them.
    You are very supportive to those around you and have a sense of responsibility for others.
    Career:
    The ace of pentacles and the Emperor are side by side, showing a new and very rewarding career move.
    There will be recognition of some sort for your efforts, whether it's high achievement or an award of some sort. There are signs of travel and movement generally, going after what you want and getting good news on that front. Things might seem to be out of your hands but as you surge forward, you can call on the wisdom of experience to guide you.
    Current circumstances - you are on the right track, so don't lose focus.

Romance:
    The Sun card can mean a wonderful love affair.... It can also indicate a longed for baby will be born.
    Actually the character card, the 7 of wands, indicates the birth of a baby girl.....to someone close to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 KITTIPP

thank you for that Psychic hack - i do have a lot of changes in my career and have been losing focus recently but nice to get a confirmation that i am on the right track...

with regard to my personal life - not much going on there at the moment so here is hoping that wil pick up soon.....

is the longed for baby you are talking about for me or someone else?

Advertisement