Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT Speed just dropped in Deansgrange

Options
  • 10-07-2008 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

I have the 3mb package from BT and in the last 1/2 hour my connection was reset. When it came back up my router tells me my connection is now 2464kps down and 384 up. Speednet was clocking it at around 1580kps down. :(

I'm in Deansgrange anybody else experiencing the same?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭curryman

rob for the last two nite's my 1meg has gone completely in deansgrange and coulnt get through to tech support

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

Ya happening in sligo as well, since about last week or week before that, my brothers 3mb connection has dropped to a .6Mb and my lowest was down to about 2.2

My cousin and a friends are getting the same, tech support blamed it on the work eircom are doing on the exchanges for the speed upgrades, dunno if thats BS or what but its stable enough, im still gettin near full speed out of my line 99% of the time

Advertisement