Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get brushed steel/aluminium effect skirting boards

Options
  • 10-07-2008 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hope someone can help.

I am trying to source brushed steel/aluminium skirting boards. I have seen these in show kitchens. Think it is some kind of veneer/laminate put onto either chipboard or MDF.

I would be prepared to buy large sheets of the stuff and cut it to size if anyone knows where I could buy this.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

Ya it's laminate applied to either mdf or chipboard.. How much do you need? I could make it a cut for you if you wanted? I have used this stuff on several occasions in work...

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Katzi

Thanks Galwaydude. I am in Dublin though. Would that be a problem? Do you buy this somewhere or laminate it yourself? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

I buy sheets of 18mm plain mdf and lamintate the brushed steel sheets onto it and then cut them into the required widths and legths you would require.. How much kicker would you require and what width(s)? Dublin is no problem.. I have my own van for transport..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Dave Lindfield

Hi, you can get them from The Panelling Centre or now known as In-House. Also available in Noyeks. Both sell to retail. Hope this helps

Advertisement