Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flash animators?

Options
  • 10-07-2008 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭

anyone interested in doing a 45 second flash animation to a piece of music to do with podcasting?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,085 ✭✭✭Baggio...

What type of Doh are you paying?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Graki_Khan

My name is Grace Chan and I've just graduated college. Canne find a job so I'm keen to keep doing projects until I can get a job.

Yeah, I don't really have much up on the net of what I've done. All I really have is this little music vid type thing I did last last Christmas. But I have learned a good bit since then.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6tR2F7M4euE

So yeah if you're interested or you want to check out more of my portfolio, e-mail me at graciechan @ gmail.com

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,085 ✭✭✭Baggio...

Cash only... I charge 70 euro an hour.

Better to go with the op. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

im paying nothing ¬_¬ its for boards podcasting.

Graki_Khan, its about 50 seconds long, did some pics as an idea to go with the theme tune, still rattling ideas around,will upload as soon as i can

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Graki_Khan

It's cool that you've got definite ideas on how the thing is going to be.

There's a few questions tho.

Is that video just to give me an idea of what's supposed to happen, so that you or I could storyboard it further?

or

That's just the way it's going to be and you want me to just make it all move.

...if you want my idea having watched it... I think that there's a lot in there. A common thing that happens at first when you're storyboarding and or making an animatic... is that you don't leave enough time for the movement inbetween the still images. So if you're sticking to that time and that amount of stuff happening in there, it might look a bit rushed.

I think that if you leave more time for the beginning part, then it would give a better contrast for when they go all mental and all over the place.

Also are they set character designs for the two dudes or can they be tweaked?

But yeah, the idea sounds good, simple, do-able.

• Advertisement
Advertisement