Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

40 Minute Feature on-floor of Blizzard Invitational

Options
  • 11-07-2008 1:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

I run a new Uk based gaming site and weve finished editing our Episode surrounding the events on the floor at this years Blizzard Invitational in Paris. Check it out and support a group of part time journo's :D

LINKY LINKY

Were also giving away a the Limited Edition pet on this weeks podcast if any of ye are interested.

Cheers!
    -danny

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Good job guys,i dont play wow these days but thats was a great piece.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Yeah, really nice job.

Succubus and the murloc from the onscreen cos-play were pretty awesome.

And the Tristram music before the announcement of Diablo 3 gave me goosebumps.
    Overall editing and commentary on the whole thing was really very good, excellent job guys ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

I'll be checking this out as soon as I get home from work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Cosmonaut

Thanks lads. We felt the commandary was a bit forced sometimes because were used to the podcasting at this stage (and i work in radio) but overall we're pleased. Especially for our first attempt at anything like it.

Thanks for the feedback! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

the succubus was ****in hot!!!

murloc was funny too.

room full of nerds... pricelss!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Gief that beta key!

Nice vid, that guy who kept walking in front of the cam during D3 should have got a slap.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,338 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Is that orchestral concert online anywhere in complete form?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Cosmonaut

Is that orchestral concert online anywhere in complete form?

If i hadnt run out of tape i would have had it all, but alas no.
    We're going to Leipzig in August and getting the entire VGL concert there is on the checklist, so bookmark us :D

Advertisement