Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sausage dream

• 11-07-2008 2:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

I have been a very strict vegetarian going on 3 years now .

Had a dream last night I was eating a gigantic sausage , hiding in a corner shielding it from other people . I was shocked at myself but i couldnt stop eating .

help me out here folks ,

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

marvin2k wrote: »

Had a dream last night I was eating a gigantic sausage , hiding in a corner shielding it from other people . I was shocked at myself but i couldnt stop eating .

help me out here folks ,

Maybe the sausage was made of soy? I've eaten those sold by Trader Joe's in the States, and they are pretty good (although meatless). Problem solved.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭marvin2k

Maybe the sausage was made of soy? I've eaten those sold by Trader Joe's in the States, and they are pretty good (although meatless). Problem solved.

ill sleep soundly counting tofu sheep

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭BurnsCarpenter

Sausage dream, eh? Wonder what that might symbolise... ;)

Been a veggie over ten years myself and still have the occasional meat eating dream.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Was it superquinn sasauges? Superquinn sasauges are absolutly fantastic.

Your body is clearly pining for some proper food, you should stop being a pussy veggie and go out and get some meat. Give your body what it wants :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Meh nothing to worry about, happens to a lot. I is vegg0r too.
    Protect your sausage young warrior!

Of course, you could be gay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

marvin2k wrote: »

help me out here folks ,

From this dream I woud imagine you're questioning who you are, why you do what you do. You're vegetarian, but hiding the fact you were eating a meat. The dream is probably not about you being vegetarian, more asking you to question your motivations. Do you do certain things for the benefit of others, or yourself.

Diet is all about nourishment, eating in a dream is often about fulfilment whether thats spiritually, sexually or in your life in general. Do you feel like people look at you and think you're so lucky, you have it all, but inside you're not fulfilled, although you pretend to be?

Your reasons for becomming veggie would be important to the meaning of the dream too.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

If it was my dream I would wonder if the sausage represented something else, not meaning something dirty!! Have you had urges to eat meat...? Meat represents protein... maybe you are not eating enough of that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Maybe your gay?

Just haven't realised it yet.

The sausage could be a symbol.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Already mentioned it. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 neegie

veggie 7 years myself and have had two such dreams that i recall.. the first was back in the day when i'd just become veggie.. wont go into detail on that one, the other was last week while i wasnt well, i dreamed that someone in work told me the only way i'd get better is if i ate meat (probly cause one of my mates says the reason i get sick so much is im a "veggiespa") the dream progressed to me tasting a bit of a rasher and lovin it then diggin into the makins of a full irish.. not sure what it meant really... but im sure a lot of people dream about their personal taboos, not to worry!!
    hmmmm maybe it means your longing to do something you know you shouldn't...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

neegie wrote: »
    veggie 7 years myself and have had two such dreams that i recall.. the first was back in the day when i'd just become veggie.. wont go into detail on that one, the other was last week while i wasnt well, i dreamed that someone in work told me the only way i'd get better is if i ate meat (probly cause one of my mates says the reason i get sick so much is im a "veggiespa") the dream progressed to me tasting a bit of a rasher and lovin it then diggin into the makins of a full irish.. not sure what it meant really... but im sure a lot of people dream about their personal taboos, not to worry!!
    hmmmm maybe it means your longing to do something you know you shouldn't...
    It might actually be warning that you need more meat or that you're not being healthy enough of a vegitarian...

Advertisement