Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signing up for yacht crewing

Options
  • 11-07-2008 3:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi
    I was trying to find a site or organisation that puts together boats and crew around the world, specifically SE Asia and Australia but might apply to everywhere. any ideas? i'm trying to arrange ahead of time to get on a boat from singapore or bali to somewhere in oz, probably darwin. thanks for any help.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Just put a search up on google, plenty of results. Do you have experience and training etc.?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

That's the biggest sailing site and is used worldwide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭littlejukka

no training and some casual experience in west cork and fiji, nothing too serious.

thanks for the sailing anarchy link, i'll have a look there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭littlejukka

for anyone searching for this, www.findacrew.net provide a great service. just arranged passage from flores in indonesia to darwin in oz and onwards to byron bay.

Advertisement