Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Becs and Luke play Romeo and Juliet

Options
  • 11-07-2008 4:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭

Talk about desperate.

Becs and Luke kissed tonight and she proceeded to wake up the 'B block' to tell everyone and ask for a cigarette. She then went out into the garden and had a cry. She then got back into bed with Luke and apparently was heard to say 'this will all be in the papers tomorrow'. More on it here:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=840940

They must think people are gullible beyond belief. Funny how all of this can happen the night before she's up for eviction.

I hope she is booted out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

l think we all saw that coming, but those two are more like Tom and Jerry. She has probably sealed her own fate now,there's nothing worse than pi#sing off the public with a (l'm only doing this because i'm up for evivtion kiss),Mario can relax now unless he get's another case of Foot and Mouth.:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Darnel is right what in he said about Bex. She uses Luke for air time. Although Luke isn't complaining either.

l think he is using her as much as she is using him,
    l'd say tonights eviction will change the dynamic's in the
    house big time.;)

l think we all saw that coming, but those two are more like Tom and Jerry. She has probably sealed her own fate now,there's nothing worse than pi#sing off the public with a (l'm only doing this because i'm up for eviction kiss),Mario can relax now unless he get's another case of Foot and Mouth.:D

Stupid bloody camera's BB you knew they were playing you, and we all saw the end result.:rolleyes:
    Bec's got what she wanted, as she looked up at YOU,:rolleyes:
    and you gave it to her on a plate:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

Stupid bloody camera's BB you knew they were playing you, and we all saw the end result.:rolleyes:
    Bec's got what she wanted, as she looked up at YOU,:rolleyes:
    and you gave it to her on a plate:mad:
    ...who are you talking to?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Timans wrote: »
    ...who are you talking to?

... And getting back on topic, ;)

Are they sharing a bed every night now? I see the "reach around" episode didn't make it onto the highlights show. A triumph for good taste!

What was the "reach around":confused:
    What have l missed?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

I think Dyflin is referring to Bex touching Luke's willy "by mistake". Is that right Dyflin?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

mistake, yeah a mistake...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

At first i obviously thought it was a ploy to keep Bex in but now I think Luke is actually falling for her! :eek:

• Advertisement

lt looks more and more like that every day,l said in an earlier post that they reminded me of Tom and Jerry.:D
    They love to hate each other, and there is a fine line between the two.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

The whole thing between them is an act. Don't tell me people think it's for real?

Anyone who thinks that's genuine...well, I've got some magic beans I'd love to sell you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I think Luke is there to win and knows well that this could keep him there longer. He's a snake who would stab anyone in the back to win the show. He puts so much energy into putting everyone else down to anyone who'll listen and it's unfortunate that he has Lisa so wrapped up in it. Without Bex he would be screwed. He wouldn't have the comedy duo thing going on and all he'd be is a snivelling little shít out to screw people over.

Bex is the instigator of the whole thing as she knew her days were numbered after Jen and Sylvia going. She will probably get herself nominated again soon. Listening to her after Mario was evicted she honestly thinks she's loved. It hasn't dawned on her that people may have just disliked Mario that little bit more. I'd love to see her up against Darnell 'cause she would be absolutely convinced that she'd be going nowhere.

The whole thing between them is an act. Don't tell me people think it's for real?

Anyone who thinks that's genuine...well, I've got some magic beans I'd love to sell you.
    Well if they cost more than, say, 50 Beanstalkerer's then l am not biteing.
    The back and foward bantering is looking too real now to be dismissed, it is not like they had a conversation and decided how to act with each other, or the cameras would have picked up on it, like they did with the Kiss,(which annoyed the hell out of me). They have behaved the same toward's each other from the start, not knowing that it would go on for so long,because how could they know they would both be there to make it look real.
    And now l am going off to get a Life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Hm, Luke is a policitician (and a snivelling little sh*t) and he loves to gossip and bad mouth folk when the opportunity presents itself. I would say he is quite intelligent.
    Rebecca, on the other hand doesn't seem specially brainy but she is cunning.
    Janey, they are "well met" and I'd say they are planning on becoming the new "power couple"

Advertisement