Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TDF Stage 7

Options
  • 11-07-2008 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭

So who's it gonna be today lads?

I'd say the finish is gonna suit someone like Stijn Devolder and even though he's only 1"21 off the jersey, I don't think he's enough of a contender for the GC for the bunch to be watching him too much. If he gets 20/30 seconds before the final climb he should be able to power over.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

I'm taking a gut shot and sticking with Ricco for today, though it's only a short stage (albeit with a fair few climbs), so Valverde could also do it.

As an outside chance, I'll stick my neck out and say Cunego (he's on his last chance for my fantasy team at this point), or possibly David Millar in a breakaway as he's so far down on GC they may let him get in front (Lost 17 mins yesterday)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

im goinng to go with samuel sanchez.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Possibly a day for the break to stay away. Sanchez is good choice. The run in might suit his style, but maybe it isn't a long enough descent for him to stay away.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Just had a look at the upcoming stages. If Sanchez is going to go, he'll go on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭zzzzzzzz

el tonto wrote: »
    Just had a look at the upcoming stages. If Sanchez is going to go, he'll go on Sunday.

+1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭zzzzzzzz

Probably won't be online over the weekend so for tomorrow I'd say bunch gallop and Hushovd for the win.

Sunday: Sanchez

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Billy Whizz

I'm going to go with Fabian Wegmann today. Should suit him.

Maybe someone like Moreau, Pineau or Casar seeing as the French are so active.

Advertisement