Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discussion of the forum/rules; Input please!

Options
  • 11-07-2008 11:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭

That time of year again I guess.

So for the most part, the forum is for you folks and what you get from it is totally dependent on your good selves.

Myself & smash are just here to oversee things ya know? 99% of the time we're posting as normal posters; not too much 'mod.hat.on' mode I think anyway. You might think otherwise.

The charter is in place and it's pretty much non negotiable; standard boards rules with some modifications for here.

Anyway, are people happy/unhappy?

Criticisms?

Anything at all?

The one thing I would like to leave you with is this which I think sums up what it should be like perfectly
    Flukey wrote:
    We are all GAA fans. So let our love of the games unite us, not divide us. Only the colour of our shirts differ.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I'm happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Nickibaby*

Happy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Kaimera Out! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

Xavi6 wrote: »

I endorse this product and/or service

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

The only time anything gets out of hand in here is when the culchies attack the jackeens :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

I endorse this product and/or service

:(

You hurt my e.feelings.

ban them for me smash :'(

Where in gods name to my thanks go. Not enough in 10 per 24 hours..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭blackbelt

Dublin for Sam.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭Nalced_irl

Hmmm, your ideas are intriguing and id like to subscribe to your newsletter. :)

Ah no, im happy. Just get rid of the post match first post wonders quicker this summer with possible other real life punishment for them and were all rosey ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭Nalced_irl

The only time anything gets out of hand in here is when the culchies attack the jackeens :D
    that reminds me, what happened to that "what county nicknames/slang names mean" thread? We didnt get through all 32 of em. Must have a search for it altho ill probably get bored and stop looking after about 4 pages :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

blackbelt wrote: »
    Dublin for Sam.:)

...and Liam!

I'd like to put down my name for the KO newsletter too.:) Is it weekly or monthly? Will it have a letters page and an Agony Aunt page? You know the sort of thing:

Dear Xavi,

I have wrongly banned posters from the GAA forum. How can I make it up to them?

K.

Dear K,

Buy them and other members of the forum and their friends and relations free drinks all night at the next GAA Beers. Also announce that you will be doing so in advance so that lots of people will come along. Don't forget the packets of crisps too.

Xavi.

:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement