Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How come posts need to now be approved in the Soccer tickets and travel forum?

Options
  • 11-07-2008 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭

Not an issue now but it's taking over 3 days before the post gets approved. So when the seasons starts it's gonna be a big problem if it still takes this long. It was fine beforehand to be honest.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

So that's why there are loads of posts in the mod queue for that forum, it's pre-modded now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

The forum is being expanded to allow for rugby & gaa [to name 2] I believe.

You need 20 posts before you can post to stop touts. Did ya read the charter?

link

Ah..seems to be broke. Seems it's supposed to be pre.modded for posters <20; oversight, PM the mods

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Yeah i've way more then 20 posts on there. PM'ed the mods anyway, doubt this will stop touts although there was never really an issue with them in the first place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

The 20 post set up hasn't been implimented yet (I thought it had) so that explains the problems.

It will be set to thread approval instead of post approval until that change takes effect.

Sorry guys, was my bad.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Thread approval should be working now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement