Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Problem Line

Options
  • 11-07-2008 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

I wanna change my internet from eircom to BT.

But Bt said "We cant change because your account number is not Active".

I talking with eircom and they said my account number is Active.

I dont have idea WTF ?

sorry for my english, is not good.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Did you just get your eircom phone line activated?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Cabaal wrote: »
    Did you just get your eircom phone line activated?

That message could be due to two things

* Your prequal result is not available (broadband prequalifying test. This normally happens on new lines. If this is the case then you need to ask BT to request a new one (they wont know how to) or wait for Eircom's system to run it automatically, this will take a few days).

* The Eircom validation tool did not accept your UAN (Universal Account Number or Eircom Account Number) when it tried matching it to your telephone number. If this is the case check your UAN with Eircom.

how long have you been with them? do you have BB with Eircom at the moment?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 aFQ

I am 1,5 year with eircom and i have BB now.

and I have message from BT:

There has been a slight problem with your order which I've now rasied. We'll get this fixed for you and hopefully have your service up and running ASAP.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

aFQ wrote: »
    I am 1,5 year with eircom and i have BB now.

and I have message from BT:

There has been a slight problem with your order which I've now rasied. We'll get this fixed for you and hopefully have your service up and running ASAP.

Perhaps BT just got details wrong on the order and they've now sorted the details out?

Advertisement