Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could get interesting tonight!

Options
  • 11-07-2008 12:55pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Mario promises to tell "home truths"

The 'Big Brother' housemates are counting down to tonight's eviction, with Mario promising to tell "a few home truths" if he is voted out.

Mario is the favourite to go with Rebecca also up for eviction.

Inside the house, the contestants are unsure who will be leaving.

Luke speculated that Mario could be evicted because people love to see couples split up; Mario's partner Lisa is also in the house.

Dale said: "I think Bex will have a lot of fans, but if Mario goes then I couldn't say what he had done wrong. And I think people will find her annoying."

Rex said: "To be honest, I keep changing my mind. But I think I'm going to go for Bex."

In the Diary Room, Rachel expressed concern that "something was going to happen" during tonight's eviction show.

She said: "I'm a little bit worried about it to be honest. Mario's sort of hinting that if he's evicted, he'll be saying exactly what he thinks about everyone, and then he was saying it to Bex as well, and she's going to do the same thing."

http://www.rte.ie/arts/2008/0711/bigbrother.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,400 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Tonights show could easily sway the late voters - I reckon its 50:50 or close right now..the show is going to make a big difference.

C'mon Mario!!

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

No chance, 70/30 Mario to Bex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

bexs is 8/1 to go :O:O:O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Msfc

I missed the eviction last night-did he go ahead with his promise??

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Msfc wrote: »
    I missed the eviction last night-did he go ahead with his promise??

Nope,
    Meek as a Lamb:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Msfc

Just what i thought!!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Don't worry, it'll all come out in his no holes barred (:eek:) autobiography in time for christmas...

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Dyflin wrote: »
    Don't worry, it'll all come out in his no holes barred (:eek:) autobiography in time for christmas...

Bookstores have declined the offer to sell,
    "Super Mario -My Rise and Fall".
    Reason Given: :We also sell elastic bands::D

Advertisement