Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quickie:VFC ak74 and Systema motors.

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

yeah all the AKs have V3 gearboxes in them, the only difference is the asthetics of the gun itself.,

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

Can the VFC handle a high speed motor without changing anything else? I'm alredy getting metal bushings to replace the plastic ones, so should that be enough?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

yeah you should be ok., they have nice gears in them and its a self shimming box. the standard bushings are the first thing anyone should change and seeing as your alreadt doing that you should be fine., :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 BrusBilis

The stock ROF in an VFC AK is insane.
    I think you will note nothing changing the stock motor

Ive heard ,from a number of people, that the stock motor fails easily then again I've heard of people that have been using it for awhile with no problems, I just don't want to take a chance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

The stock rof isn't insane, but it's decent enough. I'd just keep the stock motor if I were you though.

I don't think I will, a lot of people had problems with the stock motor.

Advertisement