Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shopping centre Alarms

Options
  • 11-07-2008 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Does anyone know who manages the shopping centre? I live in the wood and over the past couple of weekends there have constantly been alarms ringing in the shopping centre. Even the internal alarms can be heard some distance away at night. When we moved in originally I used to keep a record of it as they were all vacant and the visiting security guard just reset the alarms for them to go off later, we had to call the gardai to contact the keyholder / management co. I think the hairdressers is the main culprit at the moment. It's not as noticeable during the day but becomes a nuisance at night.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

CBRE manage it. There's a plaque on the wall near the estate agent's unit with their details, I think.

Advertisement