Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business with language

Options
  • 11-07-2008 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

I picked business with a language as my 1st choice on the CAO but i'm having my doubts now could anyone tell me a bit about it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Caroline19

I'm studying the higher cert in business....is a very good all round course. They generally start wit the basics no matter what level everyone is at... Some core modules in my course were: Accounting, I.T and Quantitive techinques...also Economics, communications, management and Business law...you will have to check the specific course code on www.dit.ie or on the Cao website...good luck with your choice and do all the possible research that you can do before the change of mind applications have to be made....

Advertisement