Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best of Luck to the Hurlers on Sunday

• 11-07-2008 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭

Come on the Banner

You ain't heard nothin yet til you hear the Banner Roar.
    YEEEEEE HOOOOOOO!!! :D

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Well said, UP DA BANNER

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭ollaetta

Heading down to Ennis in the morning. Any word on tickets being on sale at Cusack Park anytime tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Evil_Clown

ollaetta wrote: »
    Heading down to Ennis in the morning. Any word on tickets being on sale at Cusack Park anytime tomorrow?

havent heard anything am headin down myself tonight.
    Already have ticket for Clare terrace if you are stuck you will prob get a terrace ticket from someone if you ask around on the day

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I'll be able to get you a couple of terrace tickets as well if your stuck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭ollaetta

Thanks lads for the offers. Just heard I've two waiting for me. C'mon the Banner! Lets give 'em timber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Whip hard lads.

McNamaraMike.jpg

^^ He can lead us to the promised land :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭seany2929

Unlucky lads but keep the heads up ye're not out yet!!

Advertisement