Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson W380i

• 11-07-2008 3:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭

I got a Sony Ericsson W380i on O2.
    w380_product_quality_image_2.png

While a good phone when it works, it frequently gets a poor signal, 2 or 3 bars less than my old SE Z530i. So much so that in areas of poor signal I've had to go back to the old phone.

Has anyone else a W380i and have you had problems? Is this an issue with the model or have I a dud.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bmpecc

have the same phone on meteor and all i get is emergency calls only!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

I also had problems with it failing to lock on a signal even when there was one. They sent mine off for repair and eventually I got back a different one. It still gets 2 bars less than my old phone. Shame on Sony Ericsson for concentrating on peripheral stuff about music playing etc, for which I have could use my MP3 player, rather than the basics of getting a signal without which all of this EDGE etc is useless.

Has anyone ever seen a review website with some sort of scientific test of signal quality on different models? I don't want this to happen with my next phone!

Advertisement