Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I out of Touch or is Little Britain a pile of kak?

Options
  • 11-07-2008 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭

Recently flicked over to Little Britain and found it a rip off of League of Gentleman characters. Oh yeah, and it was kak too. oooooo I am gay you know isn't that funny!! oooo nudge nudge no ones ever done this before ooooo. I find that Lucas chap grating and as for the Wally Walliams, go swim to Iceland, then we'll see who's laughing mate.

Am I alone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

sure isnt it about having a laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭garrincha62

ah tis, but its not funny and I ain't laughin

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

You're certainly out of touch with the internet if you think the Battlefield forum is the place to discuss Little Britain :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

r3nu4l wrote: »
    You're certainly out of touch with the internet if you think the Battlefield forum is the place to discuss Little Britain :pac: :pac:
    quiet true, now that is funny.........

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I would move this to TV but I would suspect you may have problem finding that too so there really is no point.

Your eloquent contribution to boards so far is a testimony to your parents.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement