Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timetables

• 11-07-2008 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm hoping to get into Tallaght IT this year, European Studies, I was just wondering if anyone currently do it could give me an example of what the timetable is like, just want to have some kind of idea if there's likely to me many early lectures as I live a good bit away. Cheers :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Sue88

Also, it is one language you have to do isn't it? Not two like? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭jtbub15

Does any one know if there is any update in regards to timetables? Or when they will be posted?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Oirthir

jtbub15 wrote: »
    Does any one know if there is any update in regards to timetables? Or when they will be posted?

If past performance is anything to go by, your timetable will be available about a week after your lectures start.

yeah proabably!!! its a bit of a pain trying to organise working situations and all until we get them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭DancingDaisy

Speaking from the past three years of my course, my timetable was available first day back, though it was updated and changed slightly in the second week,but nothing drastic!

• Advertisement

thanks for that dancing daisy. I dont even know when the first day back is tough? Where would I find that?

The first day back is Monday September 15th for anybody not in first year I believe and I'm not sure about first year registrations.

Timetables should be available on the Monday as classes will generally start immediately, though they may hold off until mid-day.

ah thats great, thank so much. I just wanted to tell wok when I would be finishing up. Thank you!

You're grand, don't worry bout it :D

Advertisement