Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super special GIG tonight

Options
  • 11-07-2008 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

'Lakrab' a stunning band made up of Moroccan nomads (the real deal) are playing upstairs in Tobergal Lane Cafe tonight, Moroccan food will be served to add a bit of spice and the general feeling is that this is going to be one of those rare special gigs which will display not only brilliant unique music but nomadic culture to boot:)

This is the penultimate gig for the Cairde festival and methinks it is the one to catch so you have been warned, do not miss it, it will be a great night!

Blackie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭blackiebest

As I had hoped, brilliant, Allaaaahhhhh, the music was brilliant even though the setup was so basic, what a sound, those guys are the balls. Super food also although that bar and the goolie behind it should be shot, I have seen better bars in friends houses...

Any boardsies there?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Was looking forward to it but after the day I had at work yesterday there was no freakin' way :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭DenMan

Hope the gig went well. If they performed like any of the Moroccan singers I saw on hols there a few years ago then everybody would have had a great time.

Well, it was amazing, seriously well done to the pilot of the Cairde festival for making that unique gig happen:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

wow the gig was so special that you only told people on the day it was happening,stellar work (pished coz he would've gone)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Little disappointed myself. Had a friend up from Limerick for the weekend and I'd have dragged him along to that if I'd known about it.

Sorry about late notice guys, next time will be more on the ball

Advertisement