Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP WITH A SONG

Options
  • 11-07-2008 7:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

im going mad here

I was in the gym a few weeks ago and there was a cd on and a german dance song was on it and it was SOME SONG, i couldnt get the name of the song though cos it was a copied cd, the next day the cd was gone from the gym and i forgot about it

Then in my sisters the other day the music channels were on and the song came on but it was an english version and was pretty crap, and the name didnt come up at the end of the song.

I know its sung by a man and a woman , the man sings a part that just goes "da da di ya Da da da" and i heard the woman sing a part that said "youve got a really fine ass" or something and kept repeating it. I think this songs only new out as id never heard it b4

ive tried google and youtube and no avail, if anyone knew the name of it then i might have a hope of finding the german version which was way better

If anyone has an idea please help xx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Check out the What's that Song thread in this forum.

It isn't this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtNBd7M-YwM

by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭baby_blu

stovelid wrote: »
    Check out the What's that Song thread in this forum.

It isn't this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtNBd7M-YwM

by any chance?

omg you legend thats the song I LOVE YOU XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

:eek: Jesus Christ!?! Well done Stovelid!!! It's a pretty shìty song though, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭jaffa20

haha it's called "you've the most sexy as in the world"

Probably could have guessed that from the graphic video :eek:

Nailz wrote: »
    :eek: Jesus Christ!?! Well done Stovelid!!! It's a pretty shìty song though, sorry.
    ya theres a faster remix of it whichs better but cant find it so itl have 2 do:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Gotta love Eurotrash.

In all fairness Sherifu, I'd see the Prodigy more as Eurotrush than these lot. I think these are more 'trash' than anything! Please excuse the pun... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Can I just add that I'm also pleased to see that the German for arse appears to be arsch.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

When I first saw this on Clubland TV I thought it was hilarious.
    That was in English though, the German version is much better.
    Such cheese.

You've got the sweetest arse in the world. Lovely.

• Advertisement

stovelid wrote: »
    Can I just add that I'm also pleased to see that the German for arse appears to be arsch.
    Arsch is ass. Hintern mean arse.

Advertisement