Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Girls Only - No Manginas Allowed!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

Morning!!!:(

Im sooooooo confused, i dont know what day it is. Yes, all these hangovers are 100% JVBs fault. He mixed my drinks!!!! I went back to bed at 9.30am and it was spinning. Im still half cut now!! Really must get showered and try to remove MGHs heel print from my foot!

Nearly forgot to say- FAB NIGHT!

PS- PYG in the morning is never a good look. And thanks Alan for saying i looked green.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭alanbelfast

O it was a nice marshan green though

:DThanks love!

I never drank as much in my life, and i never usually drink!!!!

5 or 6 pints of Magners
    a 1/2 pint of Magners
    2 vodka and red bull
    AND a choc pop!!! (JVB!!!!!:eek:)

The heat in that club was something terrible, i thought i was going to pass out!!!

yes I was sweating like a rapist!

On the plus side I fink I lost a few pounds lol(money and weight).
    I am just going to stew in bed here all day, Old age ya see. Hangovers tend to take days to clear !:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭given1

what day, week,year is it???:D:D lol im just up and i can safely say im still half cut!!! what a night, thanks to everyone, never met a better bunch of people:) lol did anyone have to go to work first thing this morning? i know fiona did:P

• Advertisement

I'm still in bed and intending to stay here until someone mad enough is going to come feed me lol. I really need to go round the shop and get some food for my fry up. I have it all planned, 2 sausage, 3 bacon, tomato, tattie bread and copious amounts of HB brown sauce:pac:

double that order and ill flag a taxi now.... would drive but id say im still about 4 times over the legal limit:D have you not a hang over from hell?

You're alive!!!

The very sound of that fry is turning my stomach:(.

Maura and MGH were working first thing.

That was such a random night!!!

hangover from hell :mad::(

You're alive!!!

The very sound of that fry is turning my stomach:(.

Maura and MGH were working first thing.

That was such a random night!!!

barely:D random nights are always the best, it has to be done again!

food is the best thing for a hangover, m8t rung me there, gna head for a subway:)

lol take it youve yet to drive home??

lol take it youve never drunk as much in your life? JVB just kept coming and coming with alcohol:eek:

• Advertisement

given1 wrote: »
    barely:D random nights are always the best, it has to be done again!

food is the best thing for a hangover, m8t rung me there, gna head for a subway:)

lol take it youve yet to drive home??

lol take it youve never drunk as much in your life? JVB just kept coming and coming with alcohol:eek:

Maura and me left MGHs at about 8am:eek:

Yum subway!!! Il have turkey and ham thanks!

I have never ever drank so much before.

12 inch hearty italian, sweet chili chicken, double chees, toasted, lettuce peppers gherkins and southwest sauce

yum yum

12 inch hearty italian, sweet chili chicken, double chees, toasted, lettuce peppers gherkins and southwest sauce

yum yum

i dont think that would fit in with your fitness regime...... then again neither did the alcohol last night:D:D
    lol i was trying to get everyone to go there last night but no one would listen:( dublin road is 24 hrs..

8AM??????????????:eek::eek: im sure that was pleasent!! i only got up 50 mins ago and im in some state never mind 6 hours:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Fo

Poor Maura working a 10hr shift!!

I've had loads to eat today after that wild night, (though it might be the fact I talked so much I forgot to eat my dinner!)

JVB was awesome getting all the drinks! Gotta put those big biceps to use!

XxxxxxX (one for each of ya!)

I made sure i got wrapped round those biceps;). Afterall i was his bitch, tho i dont think i fulfilled my duty very well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

I still feel as rough as a badgers ar*e

:(

Need to eat methinks....if I could stop puking long enough...

PYG
    sorry again about the heel!!!

No recollection of that at all:confused:

I'm dying. I really think I'm dying. I have no idea how Maura2145 will get to 7 oclock 2nite in one piece. Was quite funny how she feel asleep while we were all talking over her !!!

I took a half day after the bin puking episode. What a wimp :o

I made sure i got wrapped round those biceps;). Afterall i was his bitch, tho i dont think i fulfilled my duty very well.

Yep those biceps are quite something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 regtgunner

Drinking on a school night is a bad idea........
    Sounds like some good hangovers are frequenting u lot!

I still feel as rough as a badgers ar*e

:(

Need to eat methinks....if I could stop puking long enough...

PYG
    sorry again about the heel!!!

No recollection of that at all:confused:

I'm dying. I really think I'm dying. I have no idea how Maura2145 will get to 7 oclock 2nite in one piece. Was quite funny how she feel asleep while we were all talking over her !!!

I took a half day after the bin puking episode. What a wimp :o

No worries hunny:)

Hope you're feeling a bit better. Im still a bit iffy!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Maura2145

21 seconds to go....

• Advertisement

rats tail or pig trotters? new thread?

had ato leave work early too hun!!!

Had a wee sleep, inbetween the thunder and lightning I may add, and am now upright and about to order Pizza......

I am really never never ever ever drinking again....

Its all JVBs fault!!!!

Barman extraodinaire!! I'm not sure if thats spelt right but I am beyond caring today!

definitely JVBs fault
    :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭squirrel81

it sounds like you all had a cracker of a night :D sorry I missed it, keep me posted if you sort out another one! Hope you all start to feel a little better soon, nobody tried hair of the dog yet?? :P

squirrel81 wrote: »
    it sounds like you all had a cracker of a night :D sorry I missed it, keep me posted if you sort out another one! Hope you all start to feel a little better soon, nobody tried hair of the dog yet?? :P

I think if I even SMELL drink I will puke again.

You missed a hell of a night, they are a fantastic bunch and the crack was mighty.

You will def have to come to the next one, we are having it in 2010 when we all recover from this one....:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭squirrel81

deffo would have been there, if it wasnt for this family do, ah well. Nothing worse than a bad hangover, but we still do it to ourselves! :p

squirrel81 wrote: »
    deffo would have been there, if it wasnt for this family do, ah well. Nothing worse than a bad hangover, but we still do it to ourselves! :p

I aint doing this to myself again, ever ever*.
    * until the next time LOL:eek:

Im worried about JVB. Hope he is still with us.

Get well soon everyone (including me)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Par827

Evening all,

Just thought I'd say hello and a big thankyou for last night. Sorry I had to wimp out early, had a very busy day today so 0030hrs was late enough !!

At least everyone seems to be suffering equally, and blaming JVB equally as well ! :p

Still 21 seconds to go with a pigs tail so can't all be bad.

I'll check in again soon, thanks again. Looking forward to the next one :D:D

PAR.

• Advertisement

Par827 wrote: »
    Evening all,

Just thought I'd say hello and a big thankyou for last night. Sorry I had to wimp out early, had a very busy day today so 0030hrs was late enough !!

At least everyone seems to be suffering equally, and blaming JVB equally as well ! :p

Still 21 seconds to go with a pigs tail so can't all be bad.

I'll check in again soon, thanks again. Looking forward to the next one :D:D

PAR.

lol par was i that drunk that i missed smefing last night? whats this 21 secs and pigs tail?:confused: cnt wait to the next one myself, hpefully its sooner rather than later!!

Given1- you were too busy with your 3 course meal. I was beside you and i even know what they are on about.

Given1- you were too busy with your 3 course meal. I was beside you and i even know what they are on about.

I missed that too....I have no clue what thats about!!
    lots of the evening is very hazy:P

was jvb well plastered???

Phone well gone people, was nicked out of the back pocket of my jeans and normally I am well aware of people grabbing my ass but was v drunk sooooooo LOL

But got it blocked so its useless to whoever pinched it and a nice new one is on its way...

MY MY HERE COMES THE FUZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Best of luck to all the lads for tomorrow, hope you have all recovered enough!!

Bet JVB wishes he was going in with them instead of having to wait til November and having to go in with PYG LOL
    (Kidding hun, you know I luv ya!)

I have to say I think that was the worst hangover I have ever had......

Good morning people

Well I think this will be my last post..............Big ' awwwwwwwwwwwwww' now lol. Getting my gear together today and doing some last minute reads. I'll be in bed early tonight as need to be at the hotel early in morning:eek:. Just hope I might have managed to straighten up by then.
    Anyway I want to wish all of you good luck with the rest of the process. and to tell you all to be patient - it most certainly is needed.

And again peeps, thank you for the lovely night out, i really enjoyed it although I think my first 2 months wages are going to buy a diamond ring lol.

Alan:)

It was a really random night, like Fo said, was like being on a blind date with 8 people!!!.

But we all gelled very well, I'd be honoured to go to GV with any of you!

Roll on our next crazy night out LOL:P
    ( think I'll stay sober tho..... )

Really? you that bad hun, poor u! :(

I've not been too bad, maybe i didn't drink as much as you guys... i talk tooooo much so, zero food entered my mouth and maybe not as much drink either! i subsequently ate hula hoops when i got in!

That is so sucky about your phone - all that fine ass shakin' - people couldn't keep their hands off that bootay! ;)

but yeh, whats this 21 secs thing? and pigs tail? I remember MGH's clovn hooves but that's it for me!

• Advertisement

And again peeps, thank you for the lovely night out, i really enjoyed it although I think my first 2 months wages are going to buy a diamond ring lol.

It was a great night out meetin all you guys.... but more importantly....
    that sparkler better be for me!!! :P

Fo wrote: »
    It was a great night out meetin all you guys.... but more importantly....
    that sparkler better be for me!!! :P

You know it's for you.

I will leave ya with my parting song.( click on the link)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl02FgOuG0c

And crank up the volume

Fo wrote: »
    all that fine ass shakin' - people couldn't keep their hands off that bootay! ;)

Hmmmm less said about that the better!!:o

Does anyone else remember JVB standing on the table in the club!!! Eegit:D. I didnt think he was overly drunk, i nearly fell into the toilet but hey it was a fun night.

PS- JVB would be soooooooo grateful to have his bitch starting GV in November with him. Is'nt that right JVB????;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭JVB

Hello party people. Fab night we all had. Yes, still living ... just. Yesterday was my works summer bbq. They sent a car for me at 11 (aren't I Alan Sugar lol:D) I then had to have a few beers in the afternoon! Hair of the dog worked, until I fell asleep on the couch at 6pm last night :D

Yeh I remember standing on the table, but that was only to survey my pack lol. Do you remember the girl who stood on the table at the end of the night and landed on her arse? Soooo funny :D

Given, pigs tails and hooves was one of Maura's random questions that entertained us for quite a while (P.S Maura I'm still undecided on George Clooney lol ;)) 21 seconds is another subject alltogether. Alan will have to enlighten you ;)

And what's all this about being my fault that you were all so drunk? I did say not to give me the kitty, you were forewarned lol

Funny thing was because I drank so much red bull in the club I came home and was buzzing. I talked the ears off the taxi man then disturbed the whole house when I got in. I was trying to swat a fly that annoyed me wearing just my boxers with all the lights turned on. Mrs JVB then ordered me to bed, for sleep :( Spoil sport :P

• Advertisement

JVB wrote: »
    Hello party people. Fab night we all had. Yes, still living ... just. Yesterday was my works summer bbq. They sent a car for me at 11 (aren't I Alan Sugar lol:D) I then had to have a few beers in the afternoon! Hair of the dog worked, until I fell asleep on the couch at 6pm last night :D

Yeh I remember standing on the table, but that was only to survey my pack lol. Do you remember the girl who stood on the table at the end of the night and landed on her arse? Soooo funny :D

Given, pigs tails and hooves was one of Maura's random questions that entertained us for quite a while (P.S Maura I'm still undecided on George Clooney lol ;)) 21 seconds is another subject alltogether. Alan will have to enlighten you ;)

And what's all this about being my fault that you were all so drunk? I did say not to give me the kitty, you were forewarned lol

Funny thing was because I drank so much red bull in the club I came home and was buzzing. I talked the ears off the taxi man then disturbed the whole house when I got in. I was trying to swat a fly that annoyed me wearing just my boxers with all the lights turned on. Mrs JVB then ordered me to bed, for sleep :( Spoil sport :P

Dam it, i missed the girl falling:mad:. At least it wasnt me:). Im just about over it today, cant believe you drank more yesterday. Im off for a fry soon, so sooooo sooooooooooo hungry.

It was your fault. WHY choc pops?? You were trying to get us girls
    drunk(er).

Pity there hadnt been a fly in the club;).

Cant believe that guy asked us for e-tabs!!

Glad you are feeling better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭JVB

Dam it, i missed the girl falling:mad:. At least it wasnt me:). Im just about over it today, cant believe you drank more yesterday. Im off for a fry soon, so sooooo sooooooooooo hungry.

It was your fault. WHY choc pops?? You were trying to get us girls
    drunk(er).

Pity there hadnt been a fly in the club;).

Cant believe that guy asked us for e-tabs!!

Glad you are feeling better.

lol PYG. I don't remember about the e's? Must have been at the bar, again :rolleyes:.

Off to start sorting stuff for our hols on Tues. Will drop in later. Enjoy your fly fry! lol

you remember the girl who stood on the table at the end of the night and landed on her arse? Soooo funny :D

Ha Ha! Thats was funny because she just looked like a complete [EMAIL="tw@t"]tw@t[/EMAIL]! I'm surprised she didn't hurt herself though!!!

Im off for a fry soon, so sooooo sooooooooooo hungry.
    I've eaten loads, my body's been crying out for food to absorb the alcohol! i just had croissants!

bon apetite!

lol PYG. I don't remember about the e's? Must have been at the bar, again :rolleyes:.

Off to start sorting stuff for our hols on Tues. Will drop in later. Enjoy your fly fry! lol

It was outside the club at the end. You and me were standing and this druggie came up and asked if we had any e's we were like na sorry mate try someone else. Then he asked MGH and she told him point blankly to f*** off.:D

Where you off to?

It was outside the club at the end. You and me were standing and this druggie came up and asked if we had any e's we were like na sorry mate try someone else. Then he asked MGH and she told him point blankly to f*** off.:D
    In my defence I was a) hammered and b) very annoyed about my phone and c) my shoes were beginning to hurt my feet.

:P

And do I look like the sort of girl who carries E's????????
    Thats a bit worrying!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have new sim so back in the land of the living ( or texting should I say! )

:D

Wanalaugh wrote: »
    Your a good role model for the police...drink drivin an all lol

so.....

'You do not have to say anything, but I must caution you that' nnnanananann and all that stuff.

Glad you guys all had a good night. Again sorry for not being there and thanks for the invite. Hopefully we will all be able to meet in the near future!!!!

You guys probably wont hear from a some of us for a few weeks as we book in the Hotel Garnivillio on Sunday. Wish us well lol

Chat soon guys and gals...
    And hopefully i do come back on there is more good news of peeps getting the call and those waiting for medicals....GOOD LUCK

Wanalaugh

You missed a hell of a night, the lads will fill you in tomorrow no doubt!! Though there might not be much time for talking!!

Good luck for tomorrow, drop us a wee PM at the weekend and let us know how the first week went. And you will def have to go to the next night lol:D

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Wanalaugh

Thanks chick......you'll hear from us all next weekend (I hope:eek:)......

Take care

wanalaugh

In my defence I was a) hammered and b) very annoyed about my phone and c) my shoes were beginning to hurt my feet.

:P

And do I look like the sort of girl who carries E's????????
    Thats a bit worrying!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have new sim so back in the land of the living ( or texting should I say! )

:D

Do JVB and myself look like drug dealers either???

Happy days that you got your sim back. I was feeling lonely.

***PYG got stopped by the peelers today:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Par827

Hi peeps,

What do you reckon the chances are of AlanBelfast coming on line at about midnight or so saying he's too excited to sleep ?:D:D

Alan, you wouldn't be alone mate ! See you in the morning

PAR827

• Advertisement
Advertisement