Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Girls Only - No Manginas Allowed!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭alanbelfast

You know me too well already Phil lol

I have just had a nice hot bath and a cup of tea( o my god), Yes tea on a Saturday night.
    Planning to watch Hostel2 on sky premier tonight at 10.15, then all being well sleep like a baby.

I shall see you in the morning around 08.15.

Alan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Fo

I wish i was in GV now! Luck backstards! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

Dont worry hun, our day will come!! Wonder what they're up to now?!:D

it's so silent, alan, JVB & Par will think we can't have fun without 'em!!

I went for a big cycle yesterday, think that sweated the last drop of vodka out of me!

X

Fo wrote: »
    it's so silent, alan, JVB & Par will think we can't have fun without 'em!!

I went for a big cycle yesterday, think that sweated the last drop of vodka out of me!

X

Hi hun

JVB packing his speedo most likely for his hols....now theres a mental image!;)

Think we all needed a good 48 hours to recover from our escapades LOL

Gym tonight :( Had to put off Fridays session due to debilatating hangover!

Hope the guys are getting on alright in the hotel, bet they're loving it!!! Just you wait til you, me PYG and Maura all get in!! ( to the same squad obviously!! )

Bound to be a bit quiet on the boards now, Sept calls seem to be finished, ACs nearing an end....think the Vetting and medical boards will pick up soon though.

Never mind tho, we will always be on our girly thread for a catch up!!!!

NOW GET BACK TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

Hi hun

JVB packing his speedo most likely for his hols....now theres a mental image!;)

Think we all needed a good 48 hours to recover from our escapades LOL

Gym tonight :( Had to put off Fridays session due to debilatating hangover!

Hope the guys are getting on alright in the hotel, bet they're loving it!!! Just you wait til you, me PYG and Maura all get in!! ( to the same squad obviously!! )

Bound to be a bit quiet on the boards now, Sept calls seem to be finished, ACs nearing an end....think the Vetting and medical boards will pick up soon though.

Never mind tho, we will always be on our girly thread for a catch up!!!!

NOW GET BACK TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Thanks MGH for planting the image of JVB in speedos in my head!!! Saucy!!!;)

PS- given1 has been very quiet, i wander if we took too much out of him on the night/morning out. I was still well p!$$ed in the morning. Alan said i was bollocksed(?)!! I went back to bed at 9.30am and it was spinning.

Thanks MGH for planting the image of JVB in speedos in my head!!! Saucy!!!;)

PS- given1 has been very quiet, i wander if we took too much out of him on the night/morning out. I was still well p!$$ed in the morning. Alan said i was bollocksed(?)!! I went back to bed at 9.30am and it was spinning.

He was about the day after, he managed to get out of bed at about half 2 and go to Subway LOL
    Which is more than me, by half two I had to leave work and head back to bed/toilet to sleep/vomit intermittently!

Not long to go now...you know what I mean.....yeee-ikes.
    And no word from you know who about a night out either.

Being single sucks ass.
    I'm going to have to turn lesbian if things dont improve in the near future

• Closed Accounts Posts: 721 ✭✭✭goodcopbadcop

sounds like I missed a good night!

What was the first thing you all said to each other. Hope it wasnt just talking about police recruitment :D

Would be so funny if you all got pissed, ended up fighting and all got nicked and failed your vetting :D

sounds like I missed a good night!

What was the first thing you all said to each other. Hope it wasnt just talking about police recruitment :D

Would be so funny if you all got pissed, ended up fighting and all got nicked and failed your vetting :D

You did miss a good night!!!

First game we had was trying to match everyone by their screen names LOL

Everyone got Fo and PYG mixed up.
    Not me though, apparently I stand out like a sore thumb....

We got extremely pissed indeed, had a belter of a meal and got home arounf four thirty am......without getting arrested so the Vetting remains intacto!!!!!!!!!

You'll def have to come to the next one...yes there will be a next one, despite the horrendous hangovers there is unanimous consent to do it again!!!!

Hopefully we'll be celebrating your call to the Hotel!!!:D

• Advertisement

You did miss a good night!!!

First game we had was trying to match everyone by their screen names LOL

Everyone got Fo and PYG mixed up.
    Not me though, apparently I stand out like a sore thumb....

We got extremely pissed indeed, had a belter of a meal and got home arounf four thirty am......without getting arrested so the Vetting remains intacto!!!!!!!!!

You'll def have to come to the next one...yes there will be a next one, despite the horrendous hangovers there is unanimous consent to do it again!!!!

Hopefully we'll be celebrating your call to the Hotel!!!:D

Gosh, what an insult to Fo being mixed up with me. She is like 1,000,000 times prettier:(

BULLSHEEIT!

Your so gorgeous babe! Your hair was MEGA shiney, and youve got a lovely figure - tall & Slim!!

Plus your skin was gorgeous, you hardly need any makeup at all!
    x

That was your reflection in the mirror!!:P

Thanks anyway hun.:)

Fo- can you tell me how to get, how to get to sesame street?

HAHA! I love Sesame St! Grouch is uber cute and obviously elmo... awww... and big bird! oh and the count! oh bert n ernie! and the C o o k i e M o n s t e r !!!! i'm getting carried away....literally... by 2 men in white coats!!

:confused:

Anyway.... evening PYG! thanks 4 the compliment, all you ladies looked class on Thurs! x

HAHA! I love Sesame St! Grouch is uber cute and obviously elmo... awww... and big bird! oh and the count! oh bert n ernie! and the C o o k i e M o n s t e r !!!! i'm getting carried away....literally... by 2 men in white coats!!

:confused:

Anyway.... evening PYG! thanks 4 the compliment, all you ladies looked class on Thurs! x

Good evening Foxtrot Oscar. I havent seen sesame street since i was little, I have a big bird teddy!!! I used to get up at like 6am to watch it on channel 4.

Im thinking about applying for a job in Next in Coleraine. Might nip over and get the application form tomorrow:)

• Advertisement

Cool! Have a wee browse at the clothes etc while getting paid!

I'm fed up with my job, but it's maternity cover, so if i leave, they'r be a) screwed or b) Lady im covering would have to return to work early.

It's good money but i work with someone who brings me down. Work suddenly gets colder when she walks in! ha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭JVB

Sorry not been online last couple of days but off on hols tomorrow and it's been lastminute.com getting ready.
    Keep up the morale and I look forward to catching up on all the goss on my return.
    Wish MrsGH well for her AC on Fri. You go girl :D

Miss ya's already (how sad eh :P)

JVB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭given1

given1 has been very quiet, i wander if we took too much out of him on the night/morning out. I was still well p!$$ed in the morning. Alan said i was bollocksed(?)!! I went back to bed at 9.30am and it was spinning.[/quote]

lol PYG, Given1 is alive............ barely:D had to work that next day, then worked 12 hrs sat went out that nyt, worked again the next day, beach that nyt, worked again today:( lol but i still do hold thurs nyt rsponsible for my tiredness:P

ALL the girls were luvley and from thurs nyt:)

has anyone heard from the boys yet??

found out the real reason why i wanna join the police tonyt.......... girls of course:D seen the most stunning police woman tonyt was in my element:D;)

given1 wrote: »
    given1 has been very quiet, i wander if we took too much out of him on the night/morning out. I was still well p!$$ed in the morning. Alan said i was bollocksed(?)!! I went back to bed at 9.30am and it was spinning.

lol PYG, Given1 is alive............ barely:D had to work that next day, then worked 12 hrs sat went out that nyt, worked again the next day, beach that nyt, worked again today:( lol but i still do hold thurs nyt rsponsible for my tiredness:P

ALL the girls were luvley and from thurs nyt:)

has anyone heard from the boys yet??

found out the real reason why i wanna join the police tonyt.......... girls of course:D seen the most stunning police woman tonyt was in my element:D;)[/quote]

" So tell me Given1, what made you want to be a police officer? To protect and serve, make the streets safer, put crims behind bars?"

"NNAHHHHHH, TOTTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

" Congratulations, right answer, you start October...."

:D:D:D

And I totally agree, all Thursday nites laydees were hot to trot,except me who looked like everyones mother.Everyones drunk mother, that is!!!

:P

Yes have heard from one of the lads, to sum up, YYYEEE-IKESSSSSSS!!!

MGH, you did not for one minute look like a "mother". You looked sexay and you were hilarious, loved that liverpudlian accent! You were hot to "Trot" in your cloven hoofs! x

Here, PYG, what was our meal like?! lol, i ate sweet Foxtrot Alpha (f**k all) of mine! I'm tempted to take the boyfriend down there soon so i can actually have a meal and finish it! x

• Advertisement

MGH, you did not for one minute look like a "mother". You looked sexay and you were hilarious, loved that liverpudlian accent! You were hot to "Trot" in your cloven hoofs! x

Here, PYG, what was our meal like?! lol, i ate sweet Foxtrot Alpha (f**k all) of mine! I'm tempted to take the boyfriend down there soon so i can actually have a meal and finish it! x

The meal was nice, quite spicey. Yeah you ate nothing!! You should take the boyfriend down during the day, the menu is cheaper and honey chilli chicken is on it too. x

*bing bong*

This is the final call for Mr JVB- your flight has now boarded and is ready to depart.:D:D

Bon voyage et bon vacances (?)

*bing bong*

This is the final call for Mr JVB- your flight has now boarded and is ready to depart.:D:D

Bon voyage et bon vacances (?)

Lucky sod.
    Will be quiet without him til he gets back.

Oh, and still not a peep......:mad:

Send in the Dogs -8pm-UTV

"Bella the sniffer dog is on the scent of drugs while there's an emergency dash to the vets for Beth the German Shepherd"

OH GOD please dont let Beth be another Jasper, I cant hack another doggy death:(

Oh, and still not a peep......:mad:

I spoke too soon LOL
    :D

Oh yeah.........
    :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭MAKEPEACE

Hi girls, thought i'd jump on here as I am a lady...too. Going on my hen night soon whoo hoo! Can't wait any advice to make it a cracker? Sorry off psni topic but girly thread = girly chat :D

I spoke too soon LOL
    :D

Oh yeah.........
    :p

Whoo Hoo:D

MAKEPEACE wrote: »
    Hi girls, thought i'd jump on here as I am a lady...too. Going on my hen night soon whoo hoo! Can't wait any advice to make it a cracker? Sorry off psni topic but girly thread = girly chat :D

Blimey you've got it all going on havent you!! Wedding and fab new career!!

Best wishes for all!!

And thats precisely why we started the girly thread, for us all to have a good gossip on!!! ( though the boys do hijack it but we dont really mind - just dont tell them!!! ):p

Whoo Hoo:D

You can say that again missus!!!!

What about you?????:confused:

You can say that again missus!!!!

What about you?????:confused:

A slight hitch as arisen but hopefully its ok now! Il PM you now about it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭MAKEPEACE

Just became an aunty too. My head is spinning! I'm knackered but lovin it! This year has been hectic but I'm really glad it all seems to be coming together. Can't wait till the honeymoon NY (and Jimmy Choo) here I come...:D

Jaysus dont start MGH on New york and Jimmy choos!!

Congrats all the way for you lady :)

Jaysus dont start MGH on New york and Jimmy choos!!

Congrats all the way for you lady :)

Did someone say Jimmy Choo????

Ah, J'adore Dior......:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Rob-117

Since JVB is gone, i'll take your abuse for the next week or so in his place....... but please be gentle

Rob-117 wrote: »
    Since JVB is gone, i'll take your abuse for the next week or so in his place....... but please be gentle

Thats a very gallant offer, are you sure you're up to it becuase JVB is all man......:p

Thats a very gallant offer, are you sure you're up to it becuase JVB is all man......:p

All man?! You're tellin me. Phroaw!!!

If i can't handle you two then i'll be in serious trouble when i start my training :)

Me and MGH are THE bitches!!!! Come on and give us a go:D

give you a go? are you lookin for a fight or something??:)

• Advertisement

Il settle for the 'something' ;)

Oh dear God, what have i gotten myself into here!?!

Rob-117 wrote: »
    Oh dear God, what have i gotten myself into here!?!

I did warn you.... :D

did you see JVBs tattoo? Wonder what it means? My brother has a class one of a legendary warrior, his name is where our surname derives. (not being precise because you guys know enough about me nevermind knowing my Full name!)

did you see JVBs tattoo? Wonder what it means? My brother has a class one of a legendary warrior, his name is where our surname derives. (not being precise because you guys know enough about me nevermind knowing my Full name!)

If the tattoo wasnt in the region of his ass then I didnt see it.......:p

I noticed something on his hunky chunky biceps. I asked Alan what his ment though. :D

• Advertisement

I did warn you.... :D

Yeah but you could have eased me in a bit, no need to go for the throat straight away :)

Count yourself lucky you werent on our night out with us!!! We would have ripped you to shreds (lady style) ;)

What exactly is ladystyle??? :confused:

Wouldnt you like to know Rob?:eek:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/7547191.stm

Hope I get in before 2012 - dont wanna have to hoof all the way to Cookstown LOL

• Advertisement
Advertisement