Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Girls Only - No Manginas Allowed!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭alanbelfast

holy good god

has this room went redundant? Last post was 19th I see...........Mrsgene your letting the side down......you and your 1 odd million posts lol.

Hope everyone is well.........studying arse off for next weeks exams(****ting it)........so if i fail yas will see alot more of me cause I'll be unemployed lol.

wish me luck xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭MAKEPEACE

Any other girls in here oct 12?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 721 ✭✭✭goodcopbadcop

holy good god

has this room went redundant? Last post was 19th I see...........Mrsgene your letting the side down......you and your 1 odd million posts lol.

Hope everyone is well.........studying arse off for next weeks exams(****ting it)........so if i fail yas will see alot more of me cause I'll be unemployed lol.

wish me luck xx

Is it that tough? Have you had definitions test yet? Keep us posted big al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Fo

big al

Hee hee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭conor123

MAKEPEACE wrote: »
    Any other girls in here oct 12?

wasnt to many in the squad at all. 10 out of 54 i think

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 721 ✭✭✭goodcopbadcop

only two girls in my class. One of them looked said she was very worried but I tried to calm her down a bit. hopefully first couple of days everyone will make them feel a bit welcome, must be tough being thrown into a place like garnerville with so many men around you. fair play to them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

its a bit like going to a party n you realise its a sausage fest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Penis Eye

just wanted to see what the all girl section looked like. doesnt look that much different than the guys area.

im old greg. i ve gotta mangiiiiiinnnnaaaa

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

Penis Eye wrote: »
    just wanted to see what the all girl section looked like. doesnt look that much different than the guys area.

im old greg. i ve gotta mangiiiiiinnnnaaaa

The girls sections smells better. boys stink:D

Thanks to JVB for his excellent bar skills last nite!
    PapaYankeeHammered not too bad this morning and on her way up the road a it bleary eyed but otherwise ok!

no hangover like the last time tho!!!!

Pup - did you lot get fed????!!!!

• Advertisement

ragin' I missed the session! Was in bed all day yesterday recoverin' from my birthday bash! Hopes you's had a good'un! X

Fo wrote: »
    ragin' I missed the session! Was in bed all day yesterday recoverin' from my birthday bash! Hopes you's had a good'un! X

Was an altogether more civilised outing than the last one ( just! )
    certain people wanted to go to Thompsons but the voice of reason ( ie me & JVB ) vetoed that!!!

A certain miss pyg was hammered which was incredibly funny!!

I was very well behaved. ( for a change! ):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭JVB

Yeh a lot more civilized this time but then the last one would be pretty hard to top! I think the 2 bottles of wine me and MrsGH polished off waiting on our food did most of the damage :eek: You're right MrsGH we were Mr & Mrs sensible weren't we? Just wasn't in the party mood for a club. Nice to meet up with Mr.Anderson and Integra1 and just chat socially. Maybe next time skip dinner and meet up in a bar with the intention of having a late one.
    Plus point my head's not too bad today (even tho I did fall asleep on kitchen floor with the dogs and had to be rescued by MrsJVB, again :rolleyes:)

JVB wrote: »
    Yeh a lot more civilized this time but then the last one would be pretty hard to top! I think the 2 bottles of wine me and MrsGH polished off waiting on our food did most of the damage :eek: You're right MrsGH we were Mr & Mrs sensible weren't we? Just wasn't in the party mood for a club. Nice to meet up with Mr.Anderson and Integra1 and just chat socially. Maybe next time skip dinner and meet up in a bar with the intention of having a late one.
    Plus point my head's not too bad today (even tho I did fall asleep on kitchen floor with the dogs and had to be rescued by MrsJVB, again :rolleyes:)

Crikey, forgot about the two bottles of vino lol

Maybe its our age JVB..:rolleyes:
    Nice to meet new faces and see old ones ( like when I look in the mirror, chortle chortle..)

Yeah next time skip the food and go straight to the hardcore...drinking.
    Falling asleep on the kitchen floor.....LOL
    Havent done that since I was 16!!:D

Good nite was had by all, I'm just thinking that this time next weekend Mr.Anderson will not be reclining and recovering from a hangover.... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

Thank goodness you're ok JVB. I was worried when you walked off on your own!!!

I must apologise for any 'bad things' i did last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭integra1

thanks for a good night guys you were all very welcoming...given1 and Mr.Anderson were a good lol....they were desperate for food in the early hours! any joy guys? kebab or the likes lol?

Glad you made it to the kitchen floor safely JVB!

cheers also PYG and Mrs GH for good craic and the complimentary drinks at the end of the night lol:D;)

integra1 wrote: »
    thanks for a good night guys you were all very welcoming...given1 and Mr.Anderson were a good lol....they were desperate for food in the early hours! any joy guys? kebab or the likes lol?

Glad you made it to the kitchen floor safely JVB!

cheers also PYG and Mrs GH for good craic and the complimentary drinks at the end of the night lol:D;)

You're welcome, was great to meet you, would be an honour to be in Garny with any of you.
    Our work nites out would be off the chart - seriously, last nite we were VERY reserved!!! Just breaking you in gently!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭Mr.Anderson

Crikey, forgot about the two bottles of vino lol

Maybe its our age JVB..:rolleyes:
    Nice to meet new faces and see old ones ( like when I look in the mirror, chortle chortle..)

Yeah next time skip the food and go straight to the hardcore...drinking.
    Falling asleep on the kitchen floor.....LOL
    Havent done that since I was 16!!:D

Good nite was had by all, I'm just thinking that this time next weekend Mr.Anderson will not be reclining and recovering from a hangover.... :eek:

Thats me just surfacing now...been in bed all bloody day with a stupid headache!:(
    Next weekend i will be working my ass off methinks at this time!
    Anyways was a good night, and good to put faces to names, although some more familiar than others!!Given1 and Integra1(Small world eh!) lol!
    Was good to put a face to MrsG too...can i borrow ur ipod for Gvillle please :D and JVB was a top guy, PYG im surprised you could even drive home today lol!!
    Im still hungry... time to go raid thy fridge methinks!!:cool:

Hey, who was it that said 'look PYG is besotted' when I was practically laying on JVB gopping at the cop car with its lights flashing???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭integra1

I think it was me PYG...lol:D

• Advertisement

integra1 wrote: »
    I think it was me PYG...lol:D

I just thought as much. PYG is a sucker for blue lights dont ya know?!?!:D

I just thought as much. PYG is a sucker for blue lights dont ya know?!?!:D

... straight from the horses mouth! :eek:

Vagina.

Why?

Cos I can.:)

Eh? :confused:

Just thought I'd liven things up a bit over here.

TITS

ARSE

:rolleyes:

COCK

... not you :D

AH, think I remember what that is....been a while.....*sobs*

do I need to get the shed key?

• Advertisement

do I need to get the shed key?

Nah....have a date next week....hmmmmmmmmm

COCK

( I hope ;))

May the lord help him. I can just imagine it. He says 'shall we go for dinner or just a drink?' You say 'let's just go to bed and f*ck like wild monkeys!'

May the lord help him. I can just imagine it. He says 'shall we go for dinner or just a drink?' You say 'let's just go to bed and f*ck like wild monkeys!'

See ya say that like its a bad thing....

See ya say that like its a bad thing....

LOL MrsGH :D. If only all us men could meet girls who think like that on a first date it would save us all that sh*t of buying them dinner and pretending to care about their love of conservation for the rain forest just to get them in bed! :p

LOL MrsGH :D. If only all us men could meet girls who think like that on a first date it would save us all that sh*t of buying them dinner and pretending to care about their love of conservation for the rain forest just to get them in bed! :p

LOL

Hmmm this date will most likely NOT end up with us dancing the mattress mambo but will still be a good night, am quite smitten with this person.

Men are scared of forward women tho arent they? They like girly cutesy girls and not larger than life scarymarys like me!!!

LOL

1. Hmmm this date will most likely NOT end up with us dancing the mattress mambo but will still be a good night, am quite smitten with this person.

2. Men are scared of forward women tho arent they? They like girly cutesy girls and not larger than life scarymarys like me!!!

1. Well best not jump him on the first date cause then he'll respect you (he'd much rather take you out for dinner, pay and pretend to care what you're talking about :D)

2. Men are scared of forward women. It's called Alpha male for a reason! :P

• Advertisement

1. Well best not jump him on the first date cause then he'll respect you (he'd much rather take you out for dinner, pay and pretend to care what you're talking about :D)

2. Men are scared of forward women. It's called Alpha male for a reason! :P

Have already done the mattress mambo ( and for the record - WOW ) with him, not a first date....hard to define the situation.

Not that I'm forward but I aint shy. Which will probably make me a good peeler but some men scare easy lol

I'd like to be wooed all the same.
    That'd be nice, a bit of romance never goes amiss! Even for a hardened old cynic like me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Rob-117

You guys realise this is a public board right???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭MrFug

Rob-117 wrote: »
    You guys realise this is a public board right???

They like doing it in public. A bunch of dirty constables they are :P

On a similar note, I read in yesterday's paper that a police officer in England is facing A YEAR in prison for sloping off whilst on duty to play hide the trungeon with a girl he had previously arrested in a domestic. A year in prison.... jeez.

"matress mambo" - tee hee hee!:D

"matress mambo" - tee hee hee!:D

Hellooooo stranger!

• Advertisement

how'd last night go?;) x

how'd last night go?;) x
    Lee Evans was absolutely hilarious, seriously I split my sides laughing.
    As for him, no go and not looking likely but theres something(one) else brewing....watch this space!!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭James_UK

Lee Evans was absolutely hilarious, seriously I split my sides laughing.
    As for him, no go and not looking likely but theres something(one) else brewing....watch this space!!! ;)

SORRY that no 'Manginas' but, my sister went to see it and said he was fantastic! And his ears where massive? LOL, sorry (L) x

James_UK wrote: »
    SORRY that no 'Manginas' but, my sister went to see it and said he was fantastic! And his ears where massive? LOL, sorry (L) x

Like a taxi with the doors open!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭James_UK

Like a taxi with the doors open!:D

LOL, that give me a right giggle! ^^

lovin' the Hallowe'en skin!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :pac:

Have a spooky one !!!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭PandaPants

Woooooo......

BadCopGingerCop & Mr Anderson - lovely to meet you guys this afternoon!

And a pleasure as always MGH & Given1!

Good luck with appeal BCGC & you have to post a pic of your doggy! See attachments on this thread for pic of my puppy!

X

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 cooper1980

hey all....1st time poster...been reading for a short time now..... cant believe what a helpful mine of info there is on here!!

would love to know what any of you guys think of where i'm standing in c14 at the minute.....not sure what to think of my time frame for letters and stuff and merit number and the like......any comments woud be gratefully received....feel free to pm..infact...please do!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement