Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Girls Only - No Manginas Allowed!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

Fo wrote: »
    BadCopGingerCop & Mr Anderson - lovely to meet you guys this afternoon!

And a pleasure as always MGH & Given1!

Good luck with appeal BCGC & you have to post a pic of your doggy! See attachments on this thread for pic of my puppy!

X

Hey chick, the hangover took a while to disappear! Brill to see you again and meet the famous RegtGunner - a fellow canary!!!!:D

You missed a great meal at Ten Square, and the drunkeness of later! Met Griffer for the first as well, total hoot tho I think he thinks I'm a tad mental.....ah well.:o

We will deffo have a chrimbo nite out, can everyone let me know if they want to go and what dates suit? Tho at this point, I'm staying sober....:rolleyes:

Famous last words methinks.......:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Fo

Crazy coincidence you being a Norwich Supporter too!!!

Crimbo night out 4 sure! Should be great craic!

p.s. Have your boobz got bigger ? ! :eek: ;)

Crazy coincidence you being a Norwich Supporter too!!!

Crimbo night out 4 sure! Should be great craic!

p.s. Have your boobz got bigger ? ! :eek: ;)

No my boobs havent got bigger!! Do they look like they have? If so - woohoo!!!!:D (but more than a mouthful is a waste, apparently...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Griffer2

Mental to say the least MGH ;) but its great to meet someone exactly as mental as me lol

Given1 and Mr.A Great to meet you guys 2. Well have to get a proper night out again soon (without any interruptions lol ;))

Griffer2 wrote: »
    Mental to say the least MGH ;) but its great to meet someone exactly as mental as me lol

Given1 and Mr.A Great to meet you guys 2. Well have to get a proper night out again soon (without any interruptions lol ;))

Mental??????
    Moi???????????????????????????

Chrimbo nite out for sure - and leave the maneater at home!!! LOL:D

Mr A, Given and my goodself had questionable burgers on route back to the car.....and I paid for it the next day *groans*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Fo

No my boobs havent got bigger!! Do they look like they have?

YES!!! :eek::eek:

YES!!! :eek::eek:

Its only good underwear!!!! All smoke and mirrors!!!;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

lolli-j wrote: »
    soooooo cute :eek:

lol indeed. young elliot was diagnosed with 'small' when we brought her to the vets one day. shes a lot bigger these days!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭Demonique

MANGINA!!! LOL! eeeuugh!

What about handginas? The wraith from Stargate Atlantis have those

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭carlty888

Another one for the girls. Meet mine!!!!! :D:D:D:D

http://www.2and2.net/Uploads/Images/EXPLICIT-CONTENT.gif

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I think everyones been on the lemsnort today!!!:p

You're all bonkers!

Demonique wrote: »
    What about handginas? The wraith from Stargate Atlantis have those

i know its different series. but indeed. lol

and id say just a lot of caffene here and some pumpin tunes lol

I think everyones been on the lemsnort today!!!:p

You're all bonkers!

3 more posts mrsgenehunt and you have 1337! leet status! (elite). google 1337 if you dont understand

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭MrFug

smyff wrote: »
    3 more posts mrsgenehunt and you have 1337! leet status! (elite). google 1337 if you dont understand

ah... l337 5x1llz?

What are you? An MMO Gamer? Hacker? Scener (pirate)?

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭DownMTBer

Without meaning to invade the woman only zone too much... ur sounding a lot like a big ol' bunch of geeks ;)

DownMTBer wrote: »
    Without meaning to invade the woman only zone too much... ur sounding a lot like a big ol' bunch of geeks ;)

Don't knock geekdom. :mad:

Any form of escapism from this recruitment process is to be held in high regard.

carlty888 wrote: »
    Don't knock geekdom. :mad:

Any form of escapism from this recruitment process is to be held in high regard.

I'm a software developer... I'm a pair of thick rimmed glasses away from reading first edition Bananaman comics and calculating the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow... and if anyone asks if its an African or European swallow they'll get a schlap :P:D

And now of course once again everyone is going to think I am bonkers and wonder wtf I am on about ;)

MrFug wrote: »
    ah... l337 5x1llz?

What are you? An MMO Gamer? Hacker? Scener (pirate)?

:D

hate pirates, hate wow. FPS (css is the best) and RPG and whatever C&C are lol. you? or did you just google it you noob lol. pwnage

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Penis Eye

I'm a software developer... I'm a pair of thick rimmed glasses away from reading first edition Bananaman comics and calculating the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow... and if anyone asks if its an African or European swallow they'll get a schlap :P:D

And now of course once again everyone is going to think I am bonkers and wonder wtf I am on about ;)

i fart in your general direction. ni ni ni

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭lolli-j

Penis Eye wrote: »

hehehe haven't heard that in ages!

Penis Eye wrote: »

Yay once again ratified as not being totally insane! :D

hehehe haven't heard that in ages!

And I see your taste in films still rocks lolli-j :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭squirrel81

Smyff, those guinea pigs are gorgeous, but what you been feeding them?! They're massive! :D

"We want....... a shrubbery!!!"

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries!!!" :p

Awesome film. I'm away home to watch it. :D:D:D

squirrel81 wrote: »
    Smyff, those guinea pigs are gorgeous, but what you been feeding them?! They're massive! :D

haha bambam is the biggest chutter alive. shes built like a tank. the one daisey is just pure fat. all she does is eat and sleep and lie down like a qwa-saunt (french food), with her feet up in the air haha

theyre spoilt rotten squirrel!!! but they are gorgeous as you said lol. i am their favourite owner

carlty888 wrote: »
    "We want....... a shrubbery!!!"

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries!!!" :p

Awesome film. I'm away home to watch it. :D:D:D

Dooooood! I am so coming round yours with a case of beer next time u watch that ;) hah i don't actually own a copy sadly :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭MrFug

hate pirates, hate wow. FPS (css is the best) and RPG and whatever C&C are lol. you? or did you just google it you noob lol. pwnage

noob??? :P

For those of you who don't understand, Smyff has just attacked me in the most heinous way one computer geek can attack another: he called me a n00b! :eek:

I've done it all. I am to technology what Ron Jeremy is to sex. I'm a self-professed geek. However, I am NOT a nerd!! This is an important distinction. A nerd can be spotted a mile away... a geek is more inconspicuous. I'm an ice-cool lady killing stud by day, and a technophile gaming guru by night. :P

I wonder if this will ruin my chances of bedding MGH :s I promise I won't boast about my computer specs while I'm....entertaining you. :D

I wonder if this will ruin my chances of bedding MGH :s I promise I won't boast about my computer specs while I'm....entertaining you. :D

:eek:
    Didnt realise you wanted to!!!;)

• Advertisement

:eek:
    Didnt realise you wanted to!!!;)

lol most people on here want to...

wondering if you have beer flavoured n*pples...

(again not going mad... I'm sure a few will know what film :P one of my all time faves btw and I'm secretly in love with Julia Stiles :D)

Says who?!!!!

And no the nipples are not beer flavoured. As far as I know.....:p

noob??? :P

For those of you who don't understand, Smyff has just attacked me in the most heinous way one computer geek can attack another: he called me a n00b! :eek:

I've done it all. I am to technology what Ron Jeremy is to sex. I'm a self-professed geek. However, I am NOT a nerd!! This is an important distinction. A nerd can be spotted a mile away... a geek is more inconspicuous. I'm an ice-cool lady killing stud by day, and a technophile gaming guru by night. :P

lmao you can boast to me big lad all you want. im the same. most people are like wtf when they find out hahahahhaah. spec out.

all of you are gagging for it lol i dont know what the fuss is about!

Just to set the record straight, MGH is nowt to look at!!!
    You'd all be very disappointed.

Fo is the stunner, believe me!!!

MGH you won't be safe when you get into Gville....everyone will be chasin you!

All that running will keep you all well fit ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭MORRI

All this talk is making me feel a bit.......ummmmmmmmm............. not quite sure how to say it, maybe "curious" so come on what are these specs I love my computer;)

lol. whos Fo then? thats the thing about the internet lol. you cant put a face to a name!

and you cant put a gender to them either lol. MrFug - i dunno like!!! i really dunno

MGH you won't be safe when you get into Gville....everyone will be chasin you!

All that running will keep you all well fit ;)

When I get into GV - huh! Some chance!!:D

And no really, MGH is average. At a push.

Average at a push? how about pulling?

My baby,

http://www.pcworld.com/reviews/product/30921/review/dell_xps_420.html

with a 22" samsung monitor

• Advertisement

MORRI wrote: »

My baby,

http://www.pcworld.com/reviews/product/30921/review/dell_xps_420.html

with a 22" samsung monitor

GEEK! Although the guys here in work would get more excited over that than a woman!!!:eek:

i never mentioned the Logitech G5 mouse..............yummmeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Yes, I can tug with the best of them.:eek:

Interesting!
    (bordering on scary:eek:)

Shouldnt have any bother with the "push pull" then

All this talk is making me feel a bit.......ummmmmmmmm............. not quite sure how to say it, maybe "curious" so come on what are these specs I love my computer;)

lol see, i cant tell if your a lad or a lass? ill guess lad if your into this gear lol.

not bad, the q9550 is overclockable as fooooook. i was i had one. good choice. im only on a c2d, not c2q!!! e8200 (2.66ghz) @ 4ghz. 4gb ddr2 ram @ 1000mhz i think it is with 5-5-5-15 timings so its tight. hd 3870 OC'ed to the sky lol. didnt you see the pics of my command center on the other forum? lol. not a bad machine you have there. but 2 monitors wins lol. at least you dont have a gAyMD cpu ;D. you are a nVidiot though lol. if you get my geek speek

if i didnt OC, yours would kill mine hahahah

All the fellas on here will be defering until you get in :eek:

• Advertisement

All the fellas on here will be defering until you get in :eek:

lol, then we would NEVER get in!!!

lol, then we would NEVER get in!!!

Well thats just mean!!! you should feel bad now!

I can follow bits of that (Intel rather than AMD, nVidia rather than ATi. ATi let me down before never tried AMD and CoD4, Crysis etc run better on nVid)but I am too old to know more than that. I walked into PC World and said "I want that one!"
    Then spent 20 mins saying "I dont want insurance, if it breaks I will come and get you!"

I can follow bits of that (Intel rather than AMD, nVidia rather than ATi. ATi let me down before never tried AMD and CoD4, Crysis etc run better on nVid)but I am too old to know more than that. I walked into PC World and said "I want that one!"
    Then spent 20 mins saying "I dont want insurance, if it breaks I will come and get you!"

lol. you play crysis? the extra few gig helps. gfx wise its just your own choice lol. aye the PCP they have. accidental damage and all that ****. no chance. if it breaks in a year youve the warrenty, and after that, bring it to a wee pc shop near you or find a geek lol. no chance id ever get insurance (sorry, they like to call it cover lol. or product protection. work in currys so its the exact same).

Well thats just mean!!! you should feel bad now!

Thank you for sticking up for me!! All girls together.
    And I'm getting in next year.
    So there! :-p

• Advertisement
Advertisement