Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Girls Only - No Manginas Allowed!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭MORRI

i mean the suspense is killing me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭carlty888

Where's Wally Lolli???

See what I did there??? Hehehe :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭lolli-j

PandaPants wrote: »
    Well????
    Sales call? Or "THE CALL?"??

Nope...recovering slowly....seriously nearly passed out!

carlty888 wrote: »
    Where's Wally Lolli???

See what I did there??? Hehehe :D

lol thats great actually made me giggle coffee all over my keyboard!

and MORRI you're mean, wishing me dead :(

lolli-j wrote: »
    Nope...recovering slowly....seriously nearly passed out!

That's a real let-down..... :(

Glad you didn't have a heart-attack though. ;)

• Advertisement

Yippee I mean oh damn!;);)

lol thats great actually made me giggle coffee all over my keyboard!

and MORRI you're mean, wishing me dead :(
    not true I went for fainting fit over exploding heart, eventually:D

MORRI wrote: »
    not true I went for fainting fit over exploding heart, eventually:D

hmmmm i only mentioned heart attack....not it actually exploding :eek: that would be messy!!

hmmmm i only mentioned heart attack....not it actually exploding :eek: that would be messy!!
    It would be relatively quick and pain free though and you know we would all miss you, I once saw a guy cough up a lung in the street, he died but i bet it really made the pathologists day, like a car fanatic seeing a rare bugati

It would be relatively quick and pain free though and you know we would all miss you, I once saw a guy cough up a lung in the street, he died but i bet it really made the pathologists day, like a car fanatic seeing a rare bugati

hmmmm you are a sick man/woman MORRI! I think i'd rather not find out if its pain free or quick :eek:

And a rare bugatti in belfast would prob give anyone a heart attack!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

lmfao. i didnt read that n i had bugatti up on wikipedia thinking you were talking about
    Bronchi (stupid copy form wiki large letters)

i really should double read things lol.

:eek:let him who is without sin cast the first stone
    judge not lest ye be judged
    not sick just had the sensitivity filter removed to prevent work form overtaking life

smyff wrote: »
    lmfao. i didnt read that n i had bugatti up on wikipedia thinking you were talking about
    Bronchi (stupid copy form wiki large letters)

i really should double read things lol.
    that old speed reading isnt all its cracked up to be LOL

:eek:let him who is without sin cast the first stone
    judge not lest ye be judged
    not sick just had the sensitivity filter removed to prevent work form overtaking life

hmmmm nothing wrong with that :D

hmmmm nothing wrong with that :D
    Ok then, so tell us more about you and this goat:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭squirrel81

what a mornin'. Computers, s&m, goats, lollies, lusty board members... what next???? :p

squirrel81 wrote: »
    what a mornin'. Computers, s&m, goats, lollies, lusty board members... what next???? :p

at least we're not still on sheep :D

very true :D

Ok then, so tell us more about you and this goat:D

Me & the goat are no more....he chased me stole my lolly and traumatised me for life.....seriously if i get in and have to deal with any goat related incidents :eek::o:(

lol yeooo. a few tunes for ya in the general!!! hows that ****!

• Advertisement

i was going to get a pet pygmy goat, then a girl at work told me they have the eyes of the devil and thus were satanic :eek: They do have funny eyes... but are quite cute. Poor Lolli, what if you get posted to some place in the back of beyond, where goats escape all the time??! :P

Me & the goat are no more....he chased me stole my lolly and traumatised me for life.....seriously if i get in and have to deal with any goat related incidents :eek::o:(
    if it attacks shoot him. I wouldn't aim for the forehead on a goat with a 9mm but 18 rounds in the body will slow him down a bit:D

i was going to get a pet pygmy goat, then a girl at work told me they have the eyes of the devil and thus were satanic :eek: They do have funny eyes... but are quite cute. Poor Lolli, what if you get posted to some place in the back of beyond, where goats escape all the time??! :P

Well now even i wouldn't call them satanic...or maybe that would explain the chasing :eek:

I live in the back of beyond at the minute but not a goat in sight :D

if it attacks shoot him. I wouldn't aim for the forehead on a goat with a 9mm but 18 rounds in the body will slow him down a bit:D

And i think thats what they call overkill!!:eek:

And i think thats what they call overkill!!:eek:
    no such thing there's alive goat or dead goat and the rounds only cost about 10p and you dont even have to pay for them. no ombudsman enquiry for dead goats either

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

lusty board members... what next???? :p

Whoever are you referring to?!:rolleyes:

caffeine works

no such thing there's alive goat or dead goat and the rounds only cost about 10p and you dont even have to pay for them. no ombudsman enquiry for dead goats either

Whats the point in keeping shooting once its a dead goat? Unless its a zombie goat....but thats a whole different nightmare :P

Oh there's ombudsmans enquires for everything so why not goats??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭MrFug

Anyone else think this thread is starting to resemble a public loo with a great deal of glory holes?

Spying on busting doggers will be fun in the fuzz. I hope all the vets don't hog that for themselves. :P

• Advertisement

Whats the point in keeping shooting once its a dead goat? Unless its a zombie goat....but thats a whole different nightmare :P

Oh there's ombudsmans enquires for everything so why not goats??
    Firstly, as a PO you cannot say a person is dead until it has been confirmed by a doctor, you find a torso in a bedroom and a head in the bathroom that person isnt dead until the doctor pronounces life extinct. If you dont know when a person is dead how are you gonna know about a goat, and goats dont have members on policing boards and dont know how to fill in complaints forms so no enquiries into bullet riddled goats and you may as well completely reload a magazine as squeeze in a couple of rounds. (all zombie goats work in stormont so nobody gives a s*** about them anyway)

MrFug wrote: »
    Anyone else think this thread is starting to resemble a public loo with a great deal of glory holes?

Spying on busting doggers will be fun in the fuzz. I hope all the vets don't hog that for themselves. :P

a woman i work with calls the under the stairs in her house a 'glory hole' I don't have the heart to tell her the other meaning :rolleyes:

a woman i work with calls the under the stairs in her house a 'glory hole' I don't have the heart to tell her the other meaning :rolleyes:
    tell me! tell me!

Firstly, as a PO you cannot say a person is dead until it has been confirmed by a doctor, you find a torso in a bedroom and a head in the bathroom that person isnt dead until the doctor pronounces life extinct. If you dont know when a person is dead how are you gonna know about a goat, and goats dont have members on policing boards and dont know how to fill in complaints forms so no enquiries into bullet riddled goats and you may as well completely reload a magazine as squeeze in a couple of rounds. (all zombie goats work in stormont so nobody gives a s*** about them anyway)

that's me told.

ok i'll be quiet now

An anonymous explanation posted above her desk would do the trick. :D

will somebody TELL ME!!!

• Advertisement

will somebody TELL ME!!!

i have to be quiet or you'll shoot me down again.

oh she'd so know it was me straight away

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

will somebody TELL ME!!!

I think you'd enjoy a practical demonstration more...:eek:

will somebody TELL ME!!!

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/glory_hole

i didn't know it was a military trench :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

i have to be quiet or you'll shoot me down again.
    i didn't shoot you down, I answered your questions, I thought this forum was here for us to share knowledge, offer encouragement, discuss our fears and possibly arrange extra marital activities but if i was wrong and offended you please accept my sincere apologies and commitment to never again post another message here..........sorry...............I'm off now.................bye.................................good luck everyone.............sniff

i didn't shoot you down, I answered your questions, I thought this forum was here for us to share knowledge, offer encouragement, discuss our fears and possibly arrange extra marital activities but if i was wrong and offended you please accept my sincere apologies and commitment to never again post another message here..........sorry...............I'm off now.................bye.................................good luck everyone.............sniff

Nooooooooooooooooo.....don't go MORRI......please come back....please!!!!:eek:

i didn't know it was a military trench :rolleyes:

Well, now you know and knowing is apparently half the battle.

Nooooooooooooooooo.....don't go MORRI......please come back....please!!!!:eek:
    Oh Ok. back to the glory hole, a few questions
    1 who is giving the practical
    2 am i expected to take part in "gay male activities"
    3do you promise not to tell;)

1. Sounded like an offer by MGH!!!!!
    2. That's entirely optional.
    3. Never make a promise you cannot keep.

Well MGH mentioned the practical...but from what i gather she is a hot lady seein as everyone wants her...

I have just found some very disturbing info, eitherLolli-j is only 14 or there has been a spate of goat attacks
    http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile?show=AbSvcZv8aa

I have just found some very disturbing info, eitherLolli-j is only 14 or there has been a spate of goat attacks
    http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile?show=AbSvcZv8aa

lol definately not 14 and i'm a facebook person!!

and my facebook name is not lolli before you waste your time :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement