Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Girls Only - No Manginas Allowed!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭MORRI

Lots of Liquor and strip poker:D
    you dirty dirty woman, right you go first get 'em off;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭lolli-j

i can't play poker :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

MORRI wrote: »
    you dirty dirty woman, right you go first get 'em off;)

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭PEGGYSUE'S MAMA

See, bawdy humour and a bit of craic cheers everyone (well nearly!) up... life is crappy enough to deal with, having a laugh makes it less so!

That's why I like this wee forum, group of likeminded folk, bouncing ideas/theories/jokes etc off of one and other, widening their social network etc, where's the irrelevance in that? oh, well maybe am too simpleminded or something?:confused:

See, bawdy humour and a bit of craic cheers everyone (well nearly!) up... life is crappy enough to deal with, having a laugh makes it less so!

That's why I like this wee forum, group of likeminded folk, bouncing ideas/theories/jokes etc off of one and other, widening their social network etc, where's the irrelevance in that? oh, well maybe am too simpleminded or something?:confused:

I think we need it or we'd all crack up!!

• Advertisement

Hear hear.

Except the simpleminded bit, obviously!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭MORRI

lolli-j wrote: »
    i can my wife always asks me to ...........no.........mustnt .........type................ profanity...............want ......to ........be.........a .........peeler

Hear hear.

Except the simpleminded bit, obviously!

obviously!!!!!:pac:

The waiting about would drive me round the bend if I didn't have something like this to refer back too..... also makes my dull, dull, job a bit more interesting, am sooo going to be sacked when the IT folk do a random check on what the staff are upto online! F*** it, i hate my job anyway!!!! At least I get a giggle at lunchtime!

MORRI wrote: »
    i can my wife always asks me to ...........no.........mustnt .........type................ profanity...............want ......to ........be.........a .........peeler

hahahahaha!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭DownMTBer

lolli-j wrote: »

Shotgun playing against Lolli-J first then!! :D

• Advertisement

BTW... MGH, u sure ur not a guy? ;)

Cos strong drinks and strip poker is proper cool idea :D

Hehe... Yeah agreed Peggysue's Mama, we do need some good craic and tbh it is nice to meet a load of dirty like minded people :)

I might just hang about in this thread a while longer... until one of you kind ladies tells me to get out :P

DownMTBer wrote: »
    BTW... MGH, u sure ur not a guy? ;)

Definitely, altho if you want to double check.....

Definitely, altho if you want to double check.....

I thought Lolli-J said not too encourage me :P I really don't need any ;)

But if you think i need to then I'd be happy to! :D Bein' as ur an older woman 'n' all ;):P

I thought Lolli-J said not too encourage me :P I really don't need any ;)

But if you think i need to then I'd be happy to! :D Bein' as ur an older woman 'n' all ;):P

Hmmm..not so much older as....experienced..;)

Hmmm..not so much older as....experienced..;)

Is that so? ;)

well then...

But if you think i need to then I'd be happy to! biggrin.gif Bein' as ur an older experienced woman 'n' all wink.giftongue.gif

Hehe don't know who's encouraging who any more MGH! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

ahhhh does porter in desperate housewives annoy you. why is he running away with that milf :mad:

smyff wrote: »
    ahhhh does porter in desperate housewives annoy you. why is he running away with that milf :mad:

Hmmm i watch desparate housewives religiously.... how did i miss that? :eek:

Hmmm i watch desparate housewives religiously.... how did i miss that? :eek:

youll see next week lol. i thought it was weird when i said it to my mum lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Fo

Merry Christmas for tomorrow my fellow cop-wannabes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭inspector71

Fo wrote: »
    Merry Christmas for tomorrow my fellow cop-wannabes!

Wayhey, merry christmas indeed! And a happy new year!
    Here's to more calls!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭dark side

Hi All

thought i'd join this thread as I'm a girlie and going to be applying for the first time at the next recruitment intake

Re Garniville if I ever get that far I'll be booking some sessions on the sunbed --- Just thinking bout my whiter than whiter legs in PE gear - they would need to make sunglasses standard issue just to stop people going blind LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

dark side wrote: »
    Hi All

thought i'd join this thread as I'm a girlie and going to be applying for the first time at the next recruitment intake

Re Garniville if I ever get that far I'll be booking some sessions on the sunbed --- Just thinking bout my whiter than whiter legs in PE gear - they would need to make sunglasses standard issue just to stop people going blind LOL

Snap girlie girl!!!:o:cool::D

dark side wrote: »
    Hi All

welcome dark side! I think the 1st thing ill do, if I get the call, is bookin for eyelash tinting! Save time applying mascara @ 5am! Without mascara I've eyes like barney rubble!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Ali08

welcome dark side! I think the 1st thing ill do, if I get the call, is bookin for eyelash tinting! Save time applying mascara @ 5am! Without mascara I've eyes like barney rubble!
    haha! its funny cause it's true! i have been known to have the fibre-optic eyelashes myself. pure seethrough!!

Ali08 wrote: »
    haha! its funny cause it's true! i have been known to have the fibre-optic eyelashes myself. pure seethrough!!

I too suffer from the albino eye look without my mascara.... has anyone tried the new battery operated mascaras yet, lancome and lauder do them, bit pricey, but i treated myself to one courtesy of a certain chemists loyalty card..... flipping amazing, i also work for one of those aforementioned companies, so am not biased or anything!!!! seriously good invention though!!!:p

ha ha, exactly! I'm a brunette & mine r see thru!

I too suffer from the albino eye look without my mascara.... has anyone tried the new battery operated mascaras yet, lancome and lauder do them, bit pricey, but i treated myself to one courtesy of a certain chemists loyalty card..... flipping amazing, i also work for one of those aforementioned companies, so am not biased or anything!!!! seriously good invention though!!!:p

I've tried zillions of mascara but Clinique high definition lashes is my ultimate fav!

Betcha I'd take my eye out with the thing!

Betcha I'd take my eye out with the thing!

nooo it's seriously easy to use, the wand gently rotates, you just hold your hand still, lashes are clump free and luscious looking, i was very surprised and I have tried nearly everything on the market! As i said i do work for the company that makes them, but i am sceptical of gimmicks, esp ones that costs me £28!!!! (cannot get them cheap yet!!!!);)

• Advertisement

Hi, any girls on here who have done their medical;

did you all have female doctors examining you?

which leads me on to my next question... what sort of clothes did you wear, under & over?

(i sound like a perv!)

Should i wear a sports crop top thing over my bra and some shorts?

Also what do u have to do when your in your undies? Sit on a chair and get prodded? or stand and get prodded?! Ha Ha

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks x

a lady done mine and im a lad. the best bit was when she put a glove on and probed me. i think no underwear is the best thing to wear, so you can strip down and be ready for it.

This folks, is the reason I aimed my query at ladies in the girls only thread! Lol
    a lady done mine and im a lad. the best bit was when she put a glove on and probed me. i think no underwear is the best thing to wear, so you can strip down and be ready for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭PandaPants

This folks, is the reason I aimed my query at ladies in the girls only thread! Lol

I had a male doctor, but there was a female nurse in the room from before I got undressed until I was dressed again and she watches the examination. You are covered by a blanket and he stretches your legs out, pokes your tummy and listens to your chest. But you are covered by the blanket at all times.

I didn't know I had to get undressed and I was wearing a bra that was white about 2 years ago and the biggest, shabbiest pants you have ever seen! I was mortified. :eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭squirrel81

hi misters & missus'essssss, hope ya's all had a mad christmas and new year. Ive had to send my liver out of the house, the state of it was disgustin' me. Will this be the year? It feckin' better be :P

re: medical.... leave the la senza knicks at home for the boyf, i went to Tesco and bought a 5 pack of the ugliest maxi briefs you could ever find in your life and wore them on my special day. The night I found out i passed my medical i wore a pair to show off to my mates after a few glasses of the cheap sparkly stuff. A laugh is about all those babies are good for.

squirrel81 wrote: »
    re: medical.... leave the la senza knicks at home for the boyf, i went to Tesco and bought a 5 pack of the ugliest maxi briefs you could ever find in your life and wore them on my special day. The night I found out i passed my medical i wore a pair to show off to my mates after a few glasses of the cheap sparkly stuff. A laugh is about all those babies are good for.
    That's hilarious!
    I wonder why horrible granny briefs always come in packs of 5?!

• Advertisement

PandaPants wrote: »
    I had a male doctor, but there was a female nurse in the room from before I got undressed until I was dressed again and she watches the examination. You are covered by a blanket and he stretches your legs out, pokes your tummy and listens to your chest. But you are covered by the blanket at all times.

I didn't know I had to get undressed and I was wearing a bra that was white about 2 years ago and the biggest, shabbiest pants you have ever seen! I was mortified. :eek::eek::eek:
    Thanks! That's a great help. The blanket entitled ya to keep some dignity! (I better get one!)
    Which is worse: greying pants & bra infront of male Doc or your sauciest La Senzas. & he's leering at ya? Lol

But seriously though, thanks for the advice, I'm nervous!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭squirrel81

That's hilarious!
    I wonder why horrible granny briefs always come in packs of 5?!
    I know??!! Why is that? And always in plain white, or 3 pairs white with 2 pairs black (for the weekend maybe??). We'll find out when we're that age I guess. Or maybe, we'll be like the doll I saw goin into ann summers yesterday, she couldn't have been under 70. Thats how to do it. :p

squirrel81 wrote: »
    I know??!! Why is that? And always in plain white, or 3 pairs white with 2 pairs black (for the weekend maybe??). We'll find out when we're that age I guess. Or maybe, we'll be like the doll I saw goin into ann summers yesterday, she couldn't have been under 70. Thats how to do it. :p

I love big pants! I accidentally bought a size too big when I was shopping in the US and they are my favourite pants. They almost come to my bellybutton!! :D:D
    None of this thong business for me!

Thanks! That's a great help. The blanket entitled ya to keep some dignity! (I better get one!)
    Which is worse: greying pants & bra infront of male Doc or your sauciest La Senzas. & he's leering at ya? Lol

But seriously though, thanks for the advice, I'm nervous!!!

haha theres one provided for on the seat/lie down thing. so just wear nice underwear. with no pee stains (dunno if that happens to you lot haha only messin)

haha theres one provided for on the seat/lie down thing. so just wear nice underwear. with no pee stains (dunno if that happens to you lot haha only messin)

You need to learn to shake hands properly, if you know what I mean..... ;)

• Advertisement

PandaPants wrote: »
    You need to learn to shake hands properly, if you know what I mean..... ;)

lol i think its how to shake yourself down? 3 strokes and people consider it self pleasurement haha.

i was playing poker the other night and i did shake it like there was no tomorrow. and when i did my belt up as i walked out the door, i lifted my hoodie, only to find droplets of piss and my bro's gf laughing at me hahaha

it was funny as lol

ha ha!!! No pee stains on mine, stopped pissin' myselfa good few years back lol. I have nice undies, & purposely bought the matching pants (as well as thong) incase I got selected for med. However majority advice is BIG Bridget Jones Granny 'suck tummy in' pants so I'm tempted to follow suit.

i did shake it like there was no tomorrow. and when i did my belt up as i walked out the door, i lifted my hoodie, only to find droplets of piss and my bro's gf laughing at me

Too much information!

hahaha

i know but you have to give evidence for it. its not that i wet myself its just post urination drip.

to conclude, i wore 2 pairs of cacks, some 'gay pants' as my mum calls them, which wear y-fronts and then am normal cacks

Fo, I'd go for plain black all round cause if ya wear "fun" pants the Doctor will only laugh at you.

Fo, I'd go for plain black all round cause if ya wear "fun" pants the Doctor will only laugh at you.
    Yeah, it's embarassing enough being in your smalls, without the Dr actually laughing at you. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭1979SD

Yeah, it's embarassing enough being in your smalls, without the Dr actually laughing at you. :pac:

I wore a small plain black thong, thought i'd play at safe and guess what....................... the doctor and both assistants wet themselves with laughter.

Not sure if it was my hairy bottom or my little spuds poking out the sides but they definately wet themselves.

With this in mind i'd go for something comfy and clean:D

1979SD wrote: »
    I wore a small plain black thong, thought i'd play at safe and guess what....................... the doctor and both assistants wet themselves with laughter.

Not sure if it was my hairy bottom or my little spuds poking out the sides but they definately wet themselves.

:D:D:D

1979SD wrote: »

LOL!! I def aint wearing a thong - My (non-hairy) butt cheeks are for my boyfriend only! :pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭1979SD

LOL!! I def aint wearing a thong - My (non-hairy) butt cheeks are for my boyfriend only! :pac::pac:

Hope we're on the same course - i need to learn how to maintain hair free buttocks asap!

• Advertisement
Advertisement