Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Girls Only - No Manginas Allowed!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭carlty888

1979SD wrote: »
    Hope we're on the same course - i need to learn how to maintain hair free buttocks asap!

Be scared Fo. Be very scared!!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭1979SD

carlty888 wrote: »
    Be scared Fo. Be very scared!!! :eek:

Hey i'm just a healthy metro-sexual young man, albeit with a set of buttocks like kevin keegans hair do in the 80's!

Hey i'm just a healthy metro-sexual young man, albeit with a set of buttocks like kevin keegans hair do in the 80's!

..... and a penchant for letting you "little spuds" (your words) hang out of your thong. Call me old fashioned if you want, but it worries me.

1979 was a great year, but should we still be cleaning to the "young man" tag?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭DownMTBer

Hey... i was 1978 so you had better still consider that as a 'young man' carlty or I might have to sit in a corner and cry or something! :D

DownMTBer wrote: »
    Hey... i was 1978 so you had better still consider that as a 'young man' carlty or I might have to sit in a corner and cry or something! :D

I'm married with a kid. I'm feeling older by the minute. If someone wants to tell me that I still fit into the "young" category, then I certainly won't argue/complain.

..... and a penchant for letting you "little spuds" (your words) hang out of your thong. Call me old fashioned if you want, but it worries me.

1979 was a great year, but should we still be cleaning to the "young man" tag?[/quote

I was gonna say your only as old as the woman your feeling - but that leaves me open to a lot of inuendo and a police investigation (only joking) - and it sounds a little pervy!
    i'm not even 30 yet for gods sake!!

So we're agreed then.... We're still young?! :rolleyes:

I was gonna say your only as old as the woman your feeling - but that leaves me open to a lot of inuendo and a police investigation (only joking) - and it sounds a little pervy!

As long as the woman is a consenting adult. :D

What's your story in terms of merit background etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭DownMTBer

As long as the woman is a consenting adult. :D

What's your story in terms of merit background etc?

And actually a woman not a goat or something! :p

• Advertisement

And actually a woman not a goat or something! :p

Disturbing and yet funny. :eek::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Fo

OK, passed my medical.... what now:confused:

CELEBRATORY FAST FOOD IS WHAT!

Pizza Hut, Chinese, Indian or McD's?

Fo wrote: »

Hard to beat a good Indian. (No jokes please). :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭integra1

Indian my favourite food! get your indian down ye!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

waheyyyyyy. congrats. id go for a chinese. portion of sweet n sour pork/beef cantanese style with a portion of egg fried rice.

the best chinese has to be the emperor on the whitewell road in north belfast :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Penis Eye

y noy pull out all the stops and get 1 pf each. u only find out u passed once!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭TLG

girls only is discrimination and i am rebeling against it

TLG wrote: »
    girls only is discrimination and i am rebeling against it

u dont need to rebel against it. just go undercover. same as u would in a lesbian chatroom. i mean how many lesbians actually chat in a chatroom called lesbians only!!

Penis Eye wrote: »
    u dont need to rebel against it. just go undercover. same as u would in a lesbian chatroom. i mean how many lesbians actually chat in a chatroom called lesbians only!!

I think i might be a lesbian trapped in a mans body!:eek:

there's nowt quite like food & lesbianism to get folks talkin'

I decided to scrap all your advice and get pizza! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭squirrel81

• Advertisement

Throw Keep throwing the book at him. Even if it's just because he has a six pack and I don't!

Jealousy?! I don't do jealousy! :D

Throw Keep throwing the book at him. Even if it's just because he has a six pack and I don't!

Jealousy?! I don't do jealousy! :D
    Here's one for you Carlty888

Ohhh. I've been a bad boy!.......

......errr........

Sorry about that. :D

Ohhh. I've been a bad boy!.......

......errr........

Sorry about that. :D

'Tis a welcome change from the usual "I've come to fix your sink....."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

Ah Fo you suit being a brunette better....take that silly blonde wig off!!;):D

'Tis a welcome change from the usual "I've come to fix your sink....."

Amen to that.

The "I've come to fix your sink....." line never really worked with me. :rolleyes:

The "I've come to fix your sink....." line never really worked with me. :rolleyes:
    What blonde wig? It never worked on me, I Swear! lol

Ah Fo you suit being a brunette better....take that silly blonde wig off!!;):D
    Yeah right! i wish i had her flat stomach!
    I hear the PE sessions in GV are quite tough...If i get in, i'll hopefully come out a bit more toned!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Ali08

Yeah right! i wish i had her flat stomach!
    I hear the PE sessions in GV are quite tough...If i get in, i'll hopefully come out a bit more toned!
    Yeah i heard that too, we should revive the fitness thread - it's really gone to the dongs lately, eh Fo!!

• Advertisement

Ali08 wrote: »
    Yeah i heard that too, we should revive the fitness thread - it's really gone to the dongs lately, eh Fo!!

sounds like a plan Ali! My fitness has gone out the window alltogether since before Christmas!

Manginaaaaaaaaa!

Bring on the trumpets!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

Manginaaaaaaaaa!

Bring on the trumpets!

hahahhah TRUMPETS!!!
    (you're not still drunk from last night are you Fo? LOL Bit early for madness!!!)

hahahhah TRUMPETS!!!
    (you're not still drunk from last night are you Fo? LOL Bit early for madness!!!)
    LOL!! Please excuse my outburst! Ha ha
    Saturday morning TV is sh1t and I'm bored, that's my excuse!

LOL!! Please excuse my outburst! Ha ha
    Saturday morning TV is sh1t and I'm bored, that's my excuse!

I'm amazed I'm even awake! I had the gals over last nite and they didnt leave til three am....might have been a tad squiffy....:eek:

I agree tv totally pants, I usually resort to one of the music channels on in the background!!!

I'm amazed I'm even awake! I had the gals over last nite and they didnt leave til three am....might have been a tad squiffy....:eek:

I agree tv totally pants, I usually resort to one of the music channels on in the background!!!

Luckily Friends has just come on! It's always good for background TV. I might even resort to housework to keep me occupied!

I too am surprised your awake!! Any nice plans for the weekend? I'm gonna do d1ck-all, had a hectic & emotionally traumatising one last weekend so felt like I didn't even get a weekend!

Luckily Friends has just come on! It's always good for background TV. I might even resort to housework to keep me occupied!

I too am surprised your awake!! Any nice plans for the weekend? I'm gonna do d1ck-all, had a hectic & emotionally traumatising one last weekend so felt like I didn't even get a weekend!

Ah good ole Friends. Even though we know every episode word for word we still love it!!!

Plans for this weekend, Rugby in the pub this afternoon with the gals and guys ( watching, not playing lol ) then nice and easy tomorrow, have custody of the dog so we're just going to have a nice day together and if the sun is shining we'll get the roof off and head to the beach!!:cool:

Sounds like you need to chill this weekend chick, emotionally traumatising is not good....bit like this bloody recruitment process lol My head is pickled!!! :rolleyes:

Ah good ole Friends. Even though we know every episode word for word we still love it!!!

Plans for this weekend, Rugby in the pub this afternoon with the gals and guys ( watching, not playing lol ) then nice and easy tomorrow, have custody of the dog so we're just going to have a nice day together and if the sun is shining we'll get the roof off and head to the beach!!:cool:

Sounds like you need to chill this weekend chick, emotionally traumatising is not good....bit like this bloody recruitment process lol My head is pickled!!! :rolleyes:
    Oh cool - have fun watchin' rugby & spendin' time with the dog!:D

Funny you mentioned your dog, my emotional trauma was about my pup... My parents lost him! He only stayed over 1 night & they couldn't take care of him. I was sat in an airplane, waiting for it to be sprayed with de-icer when I got the call from a kind lady jogger who spotted him, knew he looked too small to be out alone & jogged home with him in her arms. I was ballin' my eyes out on the plane, and poor Regtgunner & I felt helpless, stuck in Leeds Bradford Airport! I've never been so happy to see him, and he me. He's more than just an animal, he's my furry son, a member of my family, my baby!

Oh cool - have fun watchin' rugby & spendin' time with the dog!:D

Funny you mentioned your dog, my emotional trauma was about my pup... My parents lost him! He only stayed over 1 night & they couldn't take care of him. I was sat in an airplane, waiting for it to be sprayed with de-icer when I got the call from a kind lady jogger who spotted him, knew he looked too small to be out alone & jogged home with him in her arms. I was ballin' my eyes out on the plane, and poor Regtgunner & I felt helpless, stuck in Leeds Bradford Airport! I've never been so happy to see him, and he me. He's more than just an animal, he's my furry son, a member of my family, my baby!

Oohh nooooo. Thats a nightmare!!! I only ever "lost" my boy the once, came home from work to find the gate hadnt been shut properly and his lordship had gone walkabout!!! I'm in screaming hysterics on the phone to the other half, next thing, look up and there he is, trotting back down the driveway as cool as you like.
    Amazing how they completely take over your life!! More than just an animal for defs. Non dog people just dont get it tho do they?!:P

Your wee one is sooo cute!!!

• Advertisement

Oohh nooooo. Thats a nightmare!!! I only ever "lost" my boy the once, came home from work to find the gate hadnt been shut properly and his lordship had gone walkabout!!! I'm in screaming hysterics on the phone to the other half, next thing, look up and there he is, trotting back down the driveway as cool as you like.
    Amazing how they completely take over your life!! More than just an animal for defs. Non dog people just dont get it tho do they?!:P

Your wee one is sooo cute!!!

That's exactly it, non pet owners just don't get it! You were so lucky he strolled home! My wee king charles cavalier has too small a brain to know his way home. He's asleep on my lap as I type!

He is the best Valentines present I've ever had! This year Regtgunner is insisting on paying for my next nail appoinment, a hair cut & some new undies!

That's exactly it, non pet owners just don't get it! You were so lucky he strolled home! My wee king charles cavalier has too small a brain to know his way home. He's asleep on my lap as I type!

He is the best Valentines present I've ever had! This year Regtgunner is insisting on paying for my next nail appoinment, a hair cut & some new undies!

Awww Regtgunner is such a star. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you cant beat a Canary!!:D

The gals and I are doing the Anti - Valentines this year. Which as far as I can gather involves shoe shopping lunch and lots of cocktails, yyeeeee haww!!!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭beca

this is by far the most interesting thread iv read.... so wheres everybody at?!?!? we needa get it going again!

LOLyup, this did use to be a very fun thread but one by one everyone drifts away, either to GV or to wherever.

The banter on here used to be mighty!:p ( and often rude :eek: )

LOLyup, this did use to be a very fun thread but one by one everyone drifts away, either to GV or to wherever.

The banter on here used to be mighty!:p ( and often rude :eek: )

Mighty rude may be more apt. :P

aw come on get everybody back on here!! the amount of times i burst out laughing at 2 oclock in the morning and waking my brother up when i was flicking through it!

all these nights out seem rather wild so if yous organise another one give me a shout, id be well up for it! lol

beca

• Advertisement

Three men and a woman are on a small airplane when suddenly the pilot comes over the loudspeaker and announces that the engines have failed and they are going to crash and, most likely, all die.

The woman stands up and turns to the men and says " these are our last few minutes on earth, please, one of you, make me feel like a woman one last time!!"

One of the men stands up, tears his shirt off to reveal his handsome hairy chest. He says, " I will make you feel like a woman!!" He throws the shrt at her and says, " Here, iron this!"

Mickey goes to his doctor and asked if he has ever laughed out loud at a patient.

The doctor replies, " In over twenty years, I haven't because I was taught at medical school to reman professional at all times."

With that Mickey drops his trousers, revealing the teeniest tiniest willy the doctor had ever seen. Immediately he bursts into uncontrollable laughter.

Having composed himself, eventually, the doctor apologises and promises it wont ever happen again.

"Now," says the doctor, " what seems to be the problem?"

"Its my penis" says Mickey. " Its Swollen!"

The FBI had an opening for an assassin. After all the background checks, interviews and testing were done, there were 3 finalists; two men and a woman.

For the final test, the FBI agents took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun.
    We must know that you will follow your instructions no matter what the circumstances.
    Inside the room you will find your wife sitting in a chair …. Kill her!!
    The man said, ‘You can’t be serious. I could never shoot my wife.’
    The agent said, ‘Then you’re not the right man for this job. Take your wife and go home.

The second man was given the same instructions.
    He took the gun and went into the room. All was quiet for about 5 minutes.
    The man came out with tears in his eyes, ‘I tried, but I can’t kill my wife.’ The agent said, ‘You don’t have what it takes. Take your wife and go home.’

Finally, it was the woman’s turn. She was given the same instructions, to kill her husband. She took the gun and went into the room. Shots were heard, one after another. They heard screaming, crashing, banging on the walls. After a few minutes, all was quiet. The door opened slowly and there stood the woman, wiping the sweat from her brow.

‘This gun is loaded with blanks’ she said. ‘I had to beat him to death with the chair.’

MORAL:

Women are crazy. Don’t mess with them.

Mickey goes to his doctor and asked if he has ever laughed out loud at a patient.

The doctor replies, " In over twenty years, I haven't because I was taught at medical school to reman professional at all times."

With that Mickey drops his trousers, revealing the teeniest tiniest willy the doctor had ever seen. Immediately he bursts into uncontrollable laughter.

Having composed himself, eventually, the doctor apologises and promises it wont ever happen again.

"Now," says the doctor, " what seems to be the problem?"

"Its my penis" says Mickey. " Its Swollen!"

i thought i had patient confidentiality with my doctor! not goin back to him!!!!

Blonde goes into a chemist and asks for rectal deodorant.
    The chemist replies, "Sorry, there's no such thing"

"oh yes there is" says the Blonde and produces an empty underarm deodorant.

The chemist says, " this is normal underarm deodorant!?"

The blonde says " Eh, Helllooooo, its clearly says, "to apply, PUSH UP BOTTOM!"

• Advertisement
Advertisement