Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mario Evicted!

Options
  • 11-07-2008 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭

A bit surprised :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,400 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Ohh well. the slapper lives on.
    Looking forward to the interview.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Delighted he's gone. Bex will probably go soon enough 'cause she'll probably think this means she's loved, as opposed to just being disliked less than Mario.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

good editing got him kicked out.... shame:(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

jobucks wrote: »

True, and good play by Bex in snogging Luke to get a few votes!! When they stopped she looked directly at the camera to make sure it was on them!! :mad:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Agree 100%, happy with the result, but you're dead right.

• Advertisement

I disagree, if you'd seen any of his behaviour on the live feed over the past week you'd know that it wasn't the editing that portrayed him in a bad light, it was the words coming out of his mouth. He couldn't handle being nominated and took it out on everyone, including his girlfriend.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Now I hope Divina asks him about his 22 years in the postal service :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

77% of the votes.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭armedboarder

jobucks ur dead right, very clever from becks and sneaky edits from BB. Becks should have gone.

Editing didn't give Mario the personality he has. He's full of shít, talks down to people when he's not slagging them off and thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread.

I'm not a fan of Bex at all and I reckon she'll go soon but Mario did it to himself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

I'm with Chinafoot - editing didn't give Mario the personality he has.

Wonder whether Lisa will now come out of what was described as her "robotic coma" on another site.

Mario lost.
    AND HE WILL HAVE TO LIVE WITH THAT.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭kittensoft1984

haven't really been watching it but am so glad Mario is gone.

I didn't like him from the start and the way he blew his "ant and dec appearance" out of all proportion was ridiculous!

Alice1 wrote: »
    Wonder whether Lisa will now come out of what was described as her "robotic coma" on another site.

I hope she does. It'll be nice to hear Lisa finish a sentence without being interrupted by that tool.

If she comes out of herself and maintains the mothering role I reckon we could see her in at least the final 4.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Chinafoot wrote: »
    I hope she does. It'll be nice to hear Lisa finish a sentence without being interrupted by that tool.

If she comes out of herself and maintains the mothering role I reckon we could see her in at least the final 4.
    Very possible. She doesn't get many nominations.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Ah so it's not the public who voted him out, it's the Universe that's calling him out! :confused:

What a total nut case Lisa is :confused::confused::confused:

sweet jebus, that's some booing :eek:

He wasn't expecting that reaction :)

The Office:D

Hahah brilliant!

• Advertisement

Marraige?
    Depends on if she wins.:D

I can just see the photo exclusive in Mario's fave magazine

I've always thought of big M as more of a shp kinda guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

I was a big mario fan so its sad to see him go, he was such a big character. rebecca is some tramp

I see a bidding war coming on.

He seemed pretty tame in his interview. Not very many home truths there.

Did davina call him on that ?

Did davina call him on that ?

Don't think so.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,400 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

He came accross well in Big Mouth, i'll miss the guy in the show.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

No more marioisims:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Well, the good times are over :(. Super M, you provided me with many a chuckle.

A few people said above that editing sealed Mario's fate. I'm sorry to say that it didn't, timing did. The general voting block of BB have short memory spans, and will act on recent events. Mario's actions over the last 5 days killed him. Lets not forget that Bex, for a good two weeks, was an obnoxiously loud annoying cnut. She was at the heart of the all the bitching, and the catalyst or escalator in some of the ugly situations. At the time, most people felt that as soon as as she was up for eviction she would be gone. However, she kept her head down for this week, and unfortunately Mario acted the prick.

I think that the 3 videos that were shown tonight ('The House', Lisa & Mario, and his best bits) summed up what I loved about the bloke and the qualities he had that should have been enough to see him into the last two weeks, or even the final 4.

I also thought that he gave a great interview and was in true Super M form. The line about Belinda's heart being in the right place, just not her snoring, summed her up perfectly.

On reflection, I think that Lisa might have been the reason Mario went tonight. If you look at Darnell's and Stu's votes, they were basically nom'ing him because of the power the two of them had. I suspect Mo was the same, without fully saying it. HAd he come in alone, I think he might have escaped being nom'd for quite some time. However, it's a moot point, and he probably would never had gotten near the house without Lisa.

God speed Super M, god speed.

Advertisement