Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darnell telling it like it is.

Options
  • 11-07-2008 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭

He sure put Belinda (l will say it only once) in her place tonight. when she was sitting beside him he said he wasn't going to talk as she would just go to other people and repeat whatever he said.
    No l wouldn't says Belinda,
    YES you would belinda, "lts what you do"
    "so l am gonna sit over there" pointing away from her.
    And he did just that.
    Go Darnell.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Hm, I like Darnell too - most of the time. Haven't noticed Belinda "gossiping" - has she been doing it? (Fraid I only watch the highlights)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

While I think Darnell is very perceptive and calls things out perfectly most of the time, I also think he's his own worst enemy. He seems to have a bit of a persecution complex going at the minute and with Bex staying (his worst nightmare it would seem) it's probably going to get worse. He said that if Bex stayed he'd be up for eviction and gone soon. I think the only way he'd be gone is if he's up against Kat but if he continues with the "woe is me, everyone hates me" stuff he could well see himself on the way out.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

lt will be interesting to see how the mood will be now,l
    think Darnell is feeling a bit left out and is still trying to
    click with someone.

Advertisement