Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cobh's 'White Witch' Helen Barrett- What are your experiences with her?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Any one got her phone no as i would like to go see her. See what she says this time.Thanks.

There is a 'sticky', or notice, at the top of the main page of this particular forum (Psychics and Mediums) saying 'Directory of psychics, mediums and readers *READ BEFORE REQUESTING ANY NUMBERS*. It directs you to the directory listing psychics, mediums, etc - the same link which I am going to type right now.

http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html

You scroll down this list using the little grey bar to the right of the list. The White Witch's number is listed there.

By the way, how did you get on with the White Witch a few years ago? Great? Sh*te? So-so? Any predictions take place?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

E.Lucey wrote: »
    could some one send me on the white witch of cobhs number? thanks :)
    Didnt you read the post just above yours?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭BeatNikDub

Did anyone hear her on newstalk on Saturday afternoon on the Sile Seoige show?

She hardly made any sense at all!

http://www.newstalk.ie/programmes/all/saturday-with-sile/podcasts/

• Registered Users Posts: 17 collegestudent

Hi can u pm roselee number if u have it tanks:D

heya i have rose lees number if u still want it.. i went to her last year and what she told me was utter rubbish to be honest.. I was meant to meet a guy over the summer with S in his name and be in a relationship by xmas... last I checked it was the middle of winter so he would want to be getting his skates on. She told me nothing about my future career( studying law) she told me something about i would have 2 houses ( 1 summer and 1 winter) and never be short of money... she gave me a stone to take away and wish on it or something.. its probably outside in the yard now with the rest of the gravel.. i went to her when i was 16 which was a good few years ago and everything she told me then was spot on.. back then she really looked and acted the part.. now she is too busy flying around in her toyota avensis and robbing ppl like us that just want to benefit from her so called gift. i was really disappointed this last time as nothing has happened that she said... she also told me it would be about 30 euro and then asked me for 70..all i had on me was 50 at the time and she goes that will do... and sped off in her toyota avensis... seriously shes a joke and i wouldnt advise anyone to waster their money on her.

heya i have rose lees number if u still want it.. i went to her last year and what she told me was utter rubbish to be honest.. I was meant to meet a guy over the summer with S in his name and be in a relationship by xmas... last I checked it was the middle of winter so he would want to be getting his skates on. She told me nothing about my future career( studying law) she told me something about i would have 2 houses ( 1 summer and 1 winter) and never be short of money... she gave me a stone to take away and wish on it or something.. its probably outside in the yard now with the rest of the gravel..

i went to her when i was 16 which was a good few years ago and everything she told me then was spot on.. back then she really looked and acted the part.. now she is too busy flying around in her toyota avensis and robbing ppl like us that just want to benefit from her so called gift. i was really disappointed this last time as nothing has happened that she said... she also told me it would be about 30 euro and then asked me for 70..all i had on me was 50 at the time and she goes that will do... and sped off in her toyota avensis... seriously shes a joke and i wouldnt advise anyone to waster their money on her.

I've been told by a man in-the-know (far more than myself) that it isn't actually Rose Lee herself who reads nowadays, but that it's her daughter who does the readings now. But you said that you saw her when you were 16 - apparently years ago - and that you saw her again recently, so I presume you'd know that the same woman was still reading (and not the daughter instead)?

Either way, I have heard that Gypsy Rose Lee's readings have been rubbish in recent years alright.

• Advertisement

I've been told by a man in-the-know (far more than myself) that it isn't actually Rose Lee herself who reads nowadays, but that it's her daughter who does the readings now. But you said that you saw her when you were 16 - apparently years ago - and that you saw her again recently, so I presume you'd know that the same woman was still reading (and not the daughter instead)?

Either way, I have heard that Gypsy Rose Lee's readings have been rubbish in recent years alright.

hmmmm..this explains it all then... lol.. it was years ago when i did go see her and it was a dark night and i was young and nieve.. now I am just older and more nieve haha.. you know it just never even clicked with me... i bests stop trusting people thinking their honest if I am going to do law.. :-P shame really as her daughter is ruining her reputation. Gypsy Rose Lee was a proper fortune teller. She told me things that only 3 people in the world knew including me.. crazy that her daughter is being a fraud. she drives around cork and places bulling for business... maybe someday i will find a real fortune teller that will give me some answers!

i have her number..she did a talk there recently in UCC but i havent a clue how to use the pm thing here haha explain and ill send it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 fwifwi

Tupps wrote: »
    Hiya, Myself and two friends went to the White Witch in June and she was ok. My friend found her very good but nothing she has said to me has happened yet. There was some things that were to happen by August and they didn't so not sure really. I have here number if you want to pm me. She did alot of answering her mobile and stretching cause she was tired on the night so not sure if there was alot of concentration going on. We have heard there is a really good woman in Croom in Limerick and at the moment trying to get her number.

hey what age do oyu have to be to get your fortune told?
    could you also send me her number please?
    thank you!
    :)

fwifwi wrote: »
    hey what age do you have to be to get your fortune told?

I don't think there's any age requirement to get a reading from someone, but I suppose it'd be best if you're around 14 or 15 y.o.+, simply because you'll have some level of maturity by then. Probably more so if you're a girl! One of my sisters' friends went to see her when she was 15 - they went on the hop from school for the day (not condoning such behaviour though! :P). Anyway, the White Witch would probably scare the life out of young children, lol. :D
    fwifwi wrote: »
    could you also send me her number please?
    thank you!
    :)

Her number is listed here in the psychics and mediums directory: http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html (scroll down the list using the little grey bar on the right). She charges €25 for a reading and she reads from number 7, Casement Square in the centre of Cobh town.

She's back in the paper again :D:
    This is a very strange time and they say the whole world is feeling it. From the 2nd to the 4th of February, there will be a rare astrological occurrence in Cork. When it occurs, we will not look back. Prosperous time is in reverse, but it will start moving forward again next month, with everything else moving with it.

The rest is here: http://www.thecorknews.ie/?q=content/last-year-was-rehearsal-what%E2%80%99s-come

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 louisemc83

Hi, just wondering if any of you can give me the number of Helen Barrett, the white witch of cobh please? :)

Thanks a mil!

louisemc83

louisemc83 wrote: »
    Hi, just wondering if any of you can give me the number of Helen Barrett, the white witch of cobh please? :)

Thanks a mil!

louisemc83

Her number is listed here: http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html Scroll down that list using the little grey bar to the right of it.

Btw, here she is :D:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

"On its own, 11 is very important as cosmic number. It calls for balance, so this is a year when everything will balance financially

She's right for me right there, by account is a zero and I'm being threatened with my loans being written off!

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Lexxie

He sounds really good. My friend rang him for an appointment booked out till June. When did you go see him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Aine TCD

niallkkk who is this guy you went to see and where is he located? He sounds great!

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭niallkkk

Hi Guys i see what happened now,fir some reason it looks like this is my review of peter,its not,i seem to have added to it and reposted

the piece i added to it is the last bit about 2 lines or so,its mrjoroisin(spelling wrong) that has seen this guy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

Someone claiming to be her daughter started talking to me and my friends in a pub awhile back.

Using her powers she was able to tell that I had a motorbike (because I was wearing a leather jacket...and I dont have a bike) and that one of my friends had travelled somewhere far away. I was amazed by this display of awesome power :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Helen angel

niallkkk wrote: »
    Hi Guys i see what happened now,fir some reason it looks like this is my review of peter,its not,i seem to have added to it and reposted

the piece i added to it is the last bit about 2 lines or so,its mrjoroisin(spelling wrong) that has seen this guy

Hi Niallkkk, just woundering who this guy you went to see is and would it be possible to get his number from you. thank you.
    Michelle

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭niallkkk

hi its peter something from cork,i adde to a post from another post,ah ya peter mathews,he has a website so just google him and email him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

As regards the freesheet article quoted earlier, she said she could not see Enda Kenny leading the party into government.

I guess she was not actually wrong as we all saw Enda was very much in the background during the election.

• Advertisement

Arcto wrote: »
    Someone claiming to be her daughter started talking to me and my friends in a pub awhile back.

Using her powers she was able to tell that I had a motorbike (because I was wearing a leather jacket...and I dont have a bike) and that one of my friends had travelled somewhere far away. I was amazed by this display of awesome power :rolleyes:

Someone claiming to be the White Witch's daughter? Lol. If she had done her homework, she'd have realised that the WW doesn't have any kids. :pac:

Those are great insights she had though - a friend having travelled far away. Yeah, that's really uncommon among people's friends... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭carrie12

hi all I went to Peter yesterday and found him pretty good must say he knows his stuff, similar to Veronica , but hes more up beat and detailed. he contacted my dad and said that I ask the angels questions (I read angel cards) so they where all around me..
    Could more people comment on there experiences please as I think the feed back is important , I have read on this thread that I will get back and let you know how I get on and when I read on theres nothing shame really , thanks :):):):):):) but for Peter and Veronica but for Annette no

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭virgo69

I posted feedback on Peter last July, it wasn't great but I didn't slate him either and then quite recently March I think there were a few posters looking for feedback and I gave it there too. I still stand over what I said - he's a nice guy but didn't cut it for me.

hi again, Peter did predict a few things for me and he did say they will happen. but mostly he talks about you and your spiritual path, whats good and whats not, why certain things happened and why not, he even told me what kinda books that I wrote ..I heard that its hard to make appt with him but hes worth the wait..apparently he has a book coming out soon should be interesting.

dont have her number but I went to her about 15years ago and total crap save your money ,,go to veronica or petter matthews ,,read the posts on Helen

Helen Barrett's, Vernica's and Peter Matthew's numbers are all listed in the psychics and mediums directory on paranormal.ie: http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html Scroll down the list.

In fact, most of the psychics/mediums/readers who are discussed on this forum have their numbers listed there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 silentlou

mary madison from eyeries is good aswel she is quite accurate it 25e and her number can be found in 02 phone books

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭rockofrepublic

Hey all,

Just wondering how much is Helen?? I am wondering who would be the best one to go to I want to know my future. Can any one suggest one? Thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Thumper73

Hey All
    I'm wondering does anyone know someone good in Dublin???
    I've been to the chap on South William Street and he's good but anything to do with my future was wrong all my past and present he was spot on about esp my now ex and his Mother lol.
    Many thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 fuzzball

my mother went to the white witch in cobh about 15 years ago. she told me bit of her reading around meeting someone and having a number of houses all of which was mostly true

there were a few inaccuracies. anyway my mother died of cancer at the age of 57 a month ago, my sister found the fortune from 15 years ago among her things.

On it , it stated her age of death as 57. spooked me right out. my mother never mentioned that bit to me.

i am now debating whether to give helen a shout myself

Advertisement