Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Head of house

Options
  • 11-07-2008 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭

Sounds like they're redoing the rich/poor divide like series 3.

Bet Mario's sick he won't be there as the obvious choice to lead them

Who will be elected head of house? 38 votes

Lisa
    0% 0 votes
    Rex
    34% 13 votes
    Mo
    7% 3 votes
    Darnell
    0% 0 votes
    Mikey
    34% 13 votes
    Bex
    2% 1 vote
    Luke
    0% 0 votes
    Stu
    5% 2 votes
    Dale
    2% 1 vote
    Rachel
    10% 4 votes
    Kat
    0% 0 votes
    Maysoon
    2% 1 vote
    Sara
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Our threads are so alike, as in the same:D so you can delete mine .;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I'm not the mod here so I can't delete anything. You can delete it yourself though if you like....open your thread, go to thread tools and you'll see the option to delete.

On-topic: The Heaven and Hell thing sounds really like the rich/poor divide but with the added twist of having one person in charge. It was pretty obvious with the diffrences in the bedrooms. Be curious to see who ends up on each side.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

They will pick Leeeesa

Not going to vote as we are not sure how BB is going to call this one, it could be random or it could be contrived by BB to somehow make it happen that they pick the person the housemates least want to be in charge.;)
    As in a catch if the housemates get to call it.
    Maybe BB will do a (Stuart) like in when Nadia won,
    and call "would a housemate come to the diary room)
    sort of thing and then put it on whatever housemate gets there first to say who they want.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Jesus the woman says her name 3 times every fcuking second and you forgot to add her to the list. :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Jesus the woman says her name 3 times every fcuking second and you forgot to add her to the list. :D:D

PMSL :D:D:D:D:D:D

So its Luke,Dale and Darnell that are candidates for
    head of house,they have to campaign for votes and the winner gets to run the house this week.
    Luke thinks he has it won already,as he is campaigning for the underdog.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

brilliant!!

ROFL! So I did. I guess her memory method doesn't work for me....or else I just blocked her out :)

No matter, I seriously doubt she would have been picked anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Chinafoot wrote: »
    ROFL! So I did. I guess her memory method doesn't work for me....or else I just blocked her out :)

No matter, I seriously doubt she would have been picked anyway :)

Yeah the brain can block some nasty things out when it wants to.:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

Quality

I tink it's going to be Lisa for sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭xanthe

Luke would be excellent as Head of the house. Lisa is too much of a mummy figure, it would get on my nerves!

So head of the house goes to
    Darnell
    Should be interesting.

Runs to live updates and finds out ...... wow ok! Yes should be very interesting didnt see that coming to be honest :confused:

Good choice l think.

I dont know, I think that person lacks tact lol.... watching the live feed now :)

l reckon it will be great, did you see who is in Heaven?
    Obvious choice by the head of house,:D

OH yes!! This head of the house is a good idea, sure that person might as well be that before Fridays eviction !!! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Sounds like Darnell will make a good head of house actually! You know im sayin?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Its.."Know what I'm sayin"
    Pfft Noob

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Thankfully, I'm not that much of a fan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭HoneyButterfly

Am I the only one that thinks Darnell is an absolute gob****e? Did you see the way he treated Sara in last night's episode? Idiot. Some head of house he is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

i was gobsmacked by the way he treated sarah!!! he'll regret that, its gonna be held against!!
    i dont think he makes a good head of house- hes too condescending

Darnell is his own worst enemy. You know it's bad when even Rex reckons it's mean :p

I think theres a chance he could be up for eviction next week and given his "woe is me" behaviour and depending on who he's up against there's a good chance he could go if he is.

Did you see Darnell's top tonight?
    {Dont label me}
    {Respect me}
    Oh the irony.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

I really really don't like Darnell. I don't get how people like him at all. Hope to God he doesn't win :mad:

Darnell is officially no longer head of the house, he can't do it again either, or have a say in who should follow in his place,:D
    News just in, its between Rebecca, Dale and Maysoon, they have to hang from a tyre in the garden to
    see who becomes HOH.

Advertisement